Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuken

Zufuk is such an embarrassment, I can't comprehend wtf is in his head for him to be that incompetent and delusional at the same time. Pure example of a man who doesn't know shiet but got selected for unknown reasons

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

M

Messi+Eto

Pure scheisse. Klopp is committed to BVB on a long term basis. The subpar performance this season would only reinforce his desire to stay at BVB to prove that he can turn things around.

I remember Klopp saying just some months ago, that his dream signing would be Messi. I would't call this scheisse. Despite the board issues, no one expected Pep to move when he did. Beside Klopp is a psycho (In a nice way), you never know whats going on in his head. . . . I am loving every bit of this rumor!

Egert

Estonian Culé
The online poll of Barca fans went 92% for complete and massive overhaul of team !

vffcio.jpg

FC B

According to the rumours klopp and reus are coming and already both have pre deals with the club, also alexis to be on his way out.

Well this is simply way to good to seem true :worthy:

unconfirmed rumors : Barça signed a pre contract with Jürgen Klopp

Would be amazing, but I don't think that Klopp likes keeping possession.

Sure but it will be so interesting how he'll make Barca play I can't even imagine.

If the transfer ban remains in place its all academic and we are stuck with this ailing squad. Anyway

If the ban doesn't happen I think the re shape might look like this over a few transfer windows.

Looking at the current squad:

Valdes - Is leaving
Pinto - Retire
Oier - Sell or keep as 3rd choice

Montoya - Not sure, he's a decent back up who deserves more playing time, but whether his is first choice material. Not sure.
Alves - I actually like Alves, but only against weaker teams. When we need defense he is risky, so I guess Sell
Puyol - Leaving
Pique - Keep as our main Defender. I still think he is worth keeping
Bartra - Keep as a back up.
Mascherano - I would actually keep Masch, but as a CDM in place of Song when we need to be more solid or emergency CB only. Not a regular CB.
Adriano - Keep as a squad player. He's a solid back up and scores legendary goals.
Alba - Keep of course.
Song - Sell
Busquets - Keep
Xavi - Keep of course, but I have to say we need to play him less IMO. He is just feeling his age now.
Iniesta - Don't need to say it. Keep the Don
Fabregas - I still like Cesc and I wouldn't mind him staying, but if we get a big price then sell.
JDS - Sell
Roberto - Keep
Pedro - Keep. I love Pedro, not always great but works hard
Alexis - Hate to say it but maybe Sell.
Neymar - Keep.
Afellay - Sell
Tello & Cuenca - Sell one and keep the other
Bojan - Bring back in
Rafinha - Bring back in
Deulofeu - Bring in and promote to first team action.
Messi - :worthy: Just the 351 goals so I'll give him another season if he doesn't want to leave. :wave:

So based on that promote the young GK for Barca B
Otherwise

2 GK
1 RB
2 CB +1 Youth CB
1 CDM
1 CM
1 ST
2 RW/LW

Totally agree !

But it won't happen because we now the board and Zubi by now all too well don't we ?

Last edited:

KING XAVI

I don't think alves has a future here,we should sign a defensive right back,or buy a defensive full back like doria and buy an attacking fullback like cuadrado,because if we play Messi on the right ,then we'd need someone to make overlapping runs on the right to give us the width.this is what made 2011 barca so successful,we played a 443 that elegantly evolved into a 343 .so if we get a defensive fullback on the right,we wont have enough width on the right,especially because Messi will be cutting in from the right and he will need someone on the right to make that cutback pass to,...
So the best option would be to get someone like cuadrado,and then get a tall ,athletic cb like doria who can perform on the left.we have enough width o, the left side anyway,and jordi alba is weak defensively anyway(too small,)

Paganinisrvnge

I'd be delighted to see Klopp and Reus here. I'm praying the Reus rumors are true and that he's patient enough to come to Barcelona if the ban gets postponed.

KING XAVI

Alba is a liability these days,just like tapnaldo,he needs someone to pick a pass for him so he can use his pace to get to the ball quicker than the other player,he is not any good on 1 v1 situations because he doesn't have the best technique.his dribbling is not that great.we should buy cuadrado and doria(who can also perform as an emergency cb) and play them as our two fullbacks,laporte is also a good option for a defensive left back.alves just wont do...
The club last time said that an evolution was enough to transform us,i hope they don't make the same mistake/excuse this time around.��...

We need a revolution.....even if it means players like sanches,pedro and even iniesta leave.(yes i said it,he's at the end of his career,if we can cash in on him and buy someone like kroos or gundogan and shift Messi to the attacking midfield (second striker role,we will be that much better.then we can get a someone like Muller who can interchange the striker and attacking mid positions with Messi depending on how defensive the opposition teams are.(you might not take me seriously,but in my view its an excellent idea).........
Look at this team
ter stegn
Cuadrado. Pique. Laporte(or any cb). Doria
busi. kroos
Messi
Reus. Muller. neymar

FC B

didn't Klopp say that he'd be bored by his teams playing like Barca..

He also said more recently ( one or two months ago ) he likes a lot Messi, Xavi, Iniesta. He basically praised him. I guess that was the start of the rumours he signed a precontract with Barca.

I'd be delighted to see Klopp and Reus here. I'm praying the Reus rumors are true and that he's patient enough to come to Barcelona if the ban gets postponed.

Me too !

I've said it on another thread, if we get Klopp (which isn't gonna happen), we'll need a deep as fuck squad, and Klopp will have to rotate like crazy. Otherwise he's gonna run our players to the ground.

But with a deep squad and lots of rotation, I can see Klopp working really well.

Paganinisrvnge

Klopp would being back pressing and make the team better at counter attacking while still playing possession football. Xavi would have to be benched as he seems to hate counter attacks nowadays and would rather pass sideways.

L

linetty

Klopp to manage a possession-based team? I can't see it happening.

IF Martino decides to resign, it'll probably be Luis Enrique or Roberto Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans