1 or 2 CB
1 RB
1 CM
1 CF
1 Coach

Amd fill up the rest with Barca B

Bro, do you even squad depth?

Jägermeister

I can, actually. They might realise that only a coach with these kind of attributes is able to bring Barça back to their best and thus save the board's asses.

Yeah Klopp is a great coach but he is right... there's no way the players would respond well to his playing style and intense training unless we replace 3/4 of the squad

If intense training would be an issue for them then they should ask themselves if they still want to be professional football players. I can't be the only one who thinks that also players like Iniesta and Messi have to earn and deserve their high wages in training sessions as well as on the pitch. That's why I think a deeper squad would help a lot because they would have to compete for their playing time. When you think about it, why should e.g. Xavi or Pique or whoever work their ass of when they might just not be in the mood for it. There is no pressure from players behind them who could then start the next game.

Alarcón

If intense training would be an issue for them then they should ask themselves if they still want to be professional football players. I can't be the only one who thinks that also players like Iniesta and Messi have to earn and deserve their high wages in training sessions as well as on the pitch. That's why I think a deeper squad would help a lot because they would have to compete for their playing time. When you think about it, why should e.g. Xavi or Pique or whoever work their ass of when they might just not be in the mood for it. There is no pressure from players behind them who could then start the next game.

Intense training would take its toll on every player as shown by the amount of injuries Dortmund have had to sustain this season. We can't afford so many injured players. I agree with the rest though.

Jägermeister

What I basically meant is that I can't stand lazy footballers. Of course you should not exaggerate your training to a point where you harm your players rather than help them.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Agree. It is a kind of a clise that Klopp will burn out our players by the intensity he makes his players play. People really do think he is so stupid and he can't see these obvious facts

Well, he didn't see the facts. Dortmund didn't just get really unlucky this season with injuries, it was a direct result of Klopp's pressing style. There is no suggestion that it would be any different here.

jamrock

the key factor we need to consider when we are buying players are those than can excell in limited space and time, we had the before in all positions and now we have lost it with players like cesc and neymar, talented as they are, they excel in a different type of system, a madrid type system would do them wonders.

we need players like saurez

KING XAVI

Alba is a liability these days,just like tapnaldo,he needs someone to pick a pass for him so he can use his pace to get to the ball quicker than the other player,he is not any good on 1 v1 situations because he doesn't have the best technique.his dribbling is not that great.we should buy cuadrado and doria(who can also perform as an emergency cb) and play them as our two fullbacks,laporte is also a good option for a defensive left back.alves just wont do...
The club last time said that an evolution was enough to transform us,i hope they don't make the same mistake/excuse this time around.��...

We need a revolution.....even if it means players like sanches,pedro and even iniesta leave.(yes i said it,he's at the end of his career,if we can cash in on him and buy someone like kroos or gundogan and shift Messi to the attacking midfield (second striker role,we will be that much better.then we can get a someone like Muller who can interchange the striker and attacking mid positions with Messi depending on how defensive the opposition teams are.(you might not take me seriously,but in my view its an excellent idea).........
Look at this team
ter stegn
Cuadrado. Pique. Laporte(or any cb). Doria
busi. kroos
Messi
Reus. Muller. neymar
WE NEED A REVOLUTION PEOPLE,AN EVOLUTION JUAsT WONT DO......

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
just like tapnaldo,he needs someone to pick a pass for him so he can use his pace to get to the ball quicker than the other player,he is not any good on 1 v1 situations because he doesn't have the best technique.his dribbling is not that great.

He's a fullback, that's not his role in the team...

doria(who can also perform as an emergency cb)

Can he? Is he any good? Has he ever played even on the same pitch as a good player?

buy someone like kroos or gundogan
get a someone like Muller

Could we? I don't really see Bayern being to keen to sell to us (Muller definitely not), and I'm not sure Dortmund would want to sell Gundogan either, not to mention I've heard he has a recurring injury problem.

ter stegn
Cuadrado. Pique. Laporte(or any cb). Doria
busi. kroos
Messi
Reus. Muller. neymar

We would concede so many goals... Two extremely attack minded wingers, Muller and Mesi (neither renowned for their defensive work), Busquets who is a good defensive player but can't hold an attack on his own, Kroos who is certainly not a defensive mid, an insanely attack minded right back, a left back who as far as I'm aware is less proven than any of our La Masia players, and two CBs, at least one of whom is not good at handling counters and 1v1s. That formation is suicidal...

players like sanches,pedro and even iniesta leave.

No comment.

KING XAVI

Kroos recently played defensive mid against united, Muller has one of the best workrates all across Europe,doria is 6'2,fit as a flea,,.......its just a matter of making the right bid,with lewandowsky in the team and also mandzukic,i highly doubt Muller would get much playing time,if klopp arrives things will be much easier,
And yes sell pedro,Alexis and iniesta that's a good 120 million euros to rebuild our club,its time we cut loose this attachment to these players,things will only get worse in the future.
People are laughing at me for saying that we should sell iniesta,but i believe it is the right thing to do,and the concern with doria,he's much more reliable than grimaldo,who wouldn't be an upgrade to alba in any way ,and he is also 5'7,.....enough with these small players,we need some quick physical players who can boss the midfield........

F

Flavia

Sell Iniesta? Why, in the world? It's baffling the amount of stupid suggestions that come out after a defeat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans