Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

As a DM, Martinez > Song.
As a CB, Martinez > Mascherano.

Any questions?

As long as we get a proper CB as well (ideally Laporte), I am unsure why people would be against having a player of his caliber. Although he isn't exactly what we need in a CB (need someone with a little more pace than he has), his ability as a DM and CB would be second only to Busquets and you could argue that Pique is a better CB but not by much. Plus some much needed height.

Never been a huge fan of the idea of us playing a double pivot but Martinez-Busquets would make me reconsider that sentiment.

Lomar1o

As a DM, Martinez > Song.
As a CB, Martinez > Mascherano.

Any questions?

As long as we get a proper CB as well (ideally Laporte), I am unsure why people would be against having a player of his caliber. Although he isn't exactly what we need in a CB (need someone with a little more pace than he has), his ability as a DM and CB would be second only to Busquets and you could argue that Pique is a better CB but not by much. Plus some much needed height.

Never been a huge fan of the idea of us playing a double pivot but Martinez-Busquets would make me reconsider that sentiment.
i agree, an actual CB > martinez. but why the fuck does our board have a tendency of buying pseudo-versatile players? martinez is a DM, we shouldn't buy him and consider that we bought a CB. in fact i don't even like martinez as a DM for barca, he was only used well under heynckes, barca won't be able to draw out his full potential and we'll have another 35 mil flop. i think we should keep masch as busquets' backup and buy two ACTUAL central defenders. we do not need martinez.

Truthist

I've said it numerous times we shouldn't waste money on Martinez. Whilst he is a good DM he is a liability @ CB. He just isn't quick enough to deal with fast players.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

KING XAVI

I cant believe we are wasting our time with the hazard rumours.we need a cb first.laporte would be ideal.he is extremely quick for a center half,maybe benatia to go along with him.that'd be nice.

Neymar. muller/Messi reus/alexis

Messi /muller

busi. kroos/gundogan

Alba/doria. laporte. benatia(pique��). bartra\cuadrado

mats.

Trickykid

I cant believe we are wasting our time with the hazard rumours.we need a cb first.laporte would be ideal.he is extremely quick for a center half,maybe benatia to go along with him.that'd be nice.

Neymar. muller/Messi reus/alexis

Messi /muller

busi. kroos/gundogan

Alba/doria. laporte. benatia(piqueí ½í¸�). bartra\cuadrado

mats.

ter Stegen, Müller, Reus, Kroos/Gündogan, Laporte, Benatia, Doria and Cuadrado?
I have a sneaking suspicion someone will be slightly disappointed this summer :lol:

Also, no Iniesta. What the hell, dude?

Egert

Estonian Culé
When we sign Javi Martinez, I would use 5-1-3-1.

--------------------MaTS---------------------
------------Pique-----------Laporte-----------
------------------J.Martinez------------------
Montoya---------------------------------Alba
-------------------Bossquets-----------------
Reus---------------Iniesta-------------Neymar
--------------------Messi---------------------

Not the best idea to put Messi #9, but still....

Crixus

David luiz is our second signing this summer(beside Ter Stegan ) and the signing will be announced in the coming days . :banghead:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
David luiz is our second signing this summer(beside Ter Stegan ) and the signing will be announced in the coming days . :banghead:

titanic4.gif

Affiae

This is horrible. Why do we fans know it better than a million-earning sports director? TELL ME.

I don't get how a management can be so bad.

This is horrible. Why do we fans know it better than a million-earning sports director? TELL ME.

I don't get how a management can be so bad.

Zubi was a club legend as GK, therefore he HAS to be the sporting director. Regardless of how shit he is at the job. #Boardlogic

He's like 50 and I bet he's still better at goalkeeping than he is at his current job :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans