Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Barca cannot afford 100M for just one player with all the hole the team needs to fill. Neymar coming back to bite the team again.

However if Suarez can be had, they need to exhaust all efforts in getting him, not only for this team, but also to keep him away from Madrid. That frontline of Ronaldo, Suarez and Bale is going to be nigh unstoppable.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Barca cannot afford 100M for just one player with all the hole the team needs to fill. Neymar coming back to bite the team again.

However if Suarez can be had, they need to exhaust all efforts in getting him, not only for this team, but also to keep him away from Madrid. That frontline of Ronaldo, Suarez and Bale is going to be nigh unstoppable.

Yes. Normally I would say that we shouldn't spend that money on one player. But the truth is, we must try our best to keep him as far away from Madrid as possible. We can give Liverpool Sanchez/Pedro and Tello as well.

mazp

We're getting a big name signing, we always do. Question is who? If Suarez can be had, I'd go all in. He's a type of signing that makes you forget this shit season fast.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We're getting a big name signing, we always do. Question is who? If Suarez can be had, I'd go all in. He's a type of signing that makes you forget this shit season fast.

Just pray to God that we have the money left to address our other needs too: 1 backup GK, 2 centerbacks, 1 fullback, and 1 midfielder.

mazp

Just pray to God that we have the money left to address our other needs too: 1 backup GK, 2 centerbacks, 1 fullback, and 1 midfielder.

We will. The board needs to keep the fans happy as they know theirs unrest with them still there. Plus, by all accounts they recognize that the team needs a overhaul.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Well we pay LFC 100M for Suarez, then we have 20M left, wich 12M will go for MaTS and then we only have 8M left + some money we gain with selling some players.
I say this is bullshit.

KING XAVI

We don't need Suarez,we need laporte and benatia...fvck pique,he is so slow ,he doesn't attack the ball on corners .he just stands there waiting for the ball to come to him.he thinks he is the best defender in the world.and all his crap he says,saying that he'd laugh if Messi wins the ballon for and all.im sick of that guy.we need to replace this idiot with laporte and benatia,...first buy these two and replacing will soon occur by itself when Enrique sees that the other two are better(which they are,and the fans supporting pique can see it for themselves).he is no legend.he is not a great defender.he is a good defender but not a great one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans