Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If we do get Pogba that means we change our style. Lucho already said he's going back to tiki Taka, so I do t see how that works.

KING XAVI

I'd rather have herrera than mata,....mata is the most overrated Spanish player in the world right now.
And also if we are going to spend 40 million on a centre half ,then it should be laporte and laporte only.he is 19 and already world class.he is just what we need.according to some stats i saw here on defender targets,its clear that benatia is world class in all departments.BUT what we have to remember is that,we are not going to change our style of play.that means playing witha high line.so we need quick defenders,that's where laporte and marquinhos comes in.remember what real did to Bayern.NOW with over 80 million pounds of revenue increse ,im pretty sure they will get a hold of Suarez or pogba or even both.they can afford that.so we need to be extra careful.we need quick defenders,and if you ask me,laporte is the best choice,6'2,quick,strong,good in the air,lefty,can play full back.then if we have money left maybe marcos or benatia.

KING XAVI

We don't need joke or pogba,sell cesc and gets defensive midfielder who can tackle well and has height and power,someone like carvalho.3-5-2 wouldn't work,4-2-3-1 is the best bet.

..marcos......pique/benatia......laporte.....alba
........Carvalho.......................boss
........................rafa/iniesta..........
Iniesta/reus.......messi..........neymar

BBZ8800

We don't need joke or pogba,sell cesc and gets defensive midfielder who can tackle well and has height and power,someone like carvalho.3-5-2 wouldn't work,4-2-3-1 is the best bet.

Why do you think that the team you mentioned would score any Goals against Elche or At. Madrid in the last two rounds?

Let's do the same what we have been doing for the past 2 years and let's hope that magically things will work better this time?
Your team will experience the same midfield/attacking problems as our current team.

PaulTaylor

I see one big problem 3 Massive CB signings 120 MIL in Defence and another 40 for Reus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans