Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING XAVI

so
Neymar,......messi.......alexis
................iniesta............
......busquets.........rakitic.....
Alba......?????........mr shakira........?????.
...............ter stegn.....

KING XAVI

Busquets was piss poor yesterday.pique on the bench,iniesta complicating things,pedro ineffective,Silva uninspired,xabi Alonso useless,Diego costa couldn't be bothered,del bosque crying. A lot of things lucho needs to change...is xavi really leaving for a fvckin middle east team,now i cant even watch him play on tv.

Zincubus

Banned
Busquets was piss poor yesterday.pique on the bench,iniesta complicating things,pedro ineffective,Silva uninspired,xabi Alonso useless,Diego costa couldn't be bothered,del bosque crying. A lot of things lucho needs to change...is xavi really leaving for a fvckin middle east team,now i cant even watch him play on tv.

There are going to be big changes in the squad and the way we play I believe .
Ratkitic is the start .....I don't see him as a substitute either ...

zanela

Maybe Higuain only wanted a higher salary. They are going to give him more money in exchange for a 70m buyout.

Gonzo has had enough of Benitez's bullshit tactics, where he's required to slog non-stop, helping create and also getting to the end of things. His demeanour when the mediocrity that surrounds him makes a poor decision, or whn he gets sub'd out is very telling. So I'm not surprised about his upbeat comments about the prospect of joining Barca.He wants out, I've no doubts about it. Going from Madrid to Napoli is a significant step down. He would 've bided his time at Madrid until a better offer, but for Sabella who pressured him to find more mins in what was a WC year. When the ARS move brokedown, he was forced to accept the Napoli offer, as Madrid were not willing to drop their asking price. And that's that. He may say some nice things once in a while to appease the San Paolo faithfuls. But if it were up to him, he'd leave at the first chance to bigger and better things.
Good luck to Napoli if they are looking to renewing him.

F

Flavia

Next signings will be Mathieu and Cuadrado, as it all indicates. I just hopw they have another cb targets, and that they won't spend the summer after marquinhos, as psg won't sell him.

Bertus

We should buy Suarez or Cavani by any means necessary. No One else.
Cavani? lol Want to deal with Nasser again? xD Don't be masochistic.

and that they won't spend the summer after marquinhos, as psg won't sell him.
I read newspapers this morning and it's 100% dead, so if they do, they will lose their summer again.

Blanc asked nasser to not sell him in the end. Nasser was against it from the start and it was Blanc that was unsure till Alex's case wa snot resolved. But now, he veto-ed it too.

So 100% dead even if marcos maybe doesn't like it (which I don't know, but Blanc said no one asked to leave the club so far amongs the starters and important subs like Marcos). I was wrong on that.

No swap with Alexis, oh well :( At least i won't complain, we will have 3 good CBs at least even if DL still irks me.

Last edited:

serghei

What's crazy is that our scouting is non-existent. We just go for the players that the media talks about all the time, zero creativity.

L

linetty

Next signings will be Mathieu and Cuadrado, as it all indicates. I just hopw they have another cb targets, and that they won't spend the summer after marquinhos, as psg won't sell him.
Latest reports say we are not going to pay the money Fiorentina asks for Cuadrado and Alves will stay. Lets hope so.

Mathieu wouldn't be too bad but another world class centre-back has to come with him.

Jay Jay

-------Higuain------
Neymar-Messi-Alexis

One can dream... that would be a killer attack.

So Iniesta on bench?

Higuain is too expensive for plan B, there is no place for him in first 11.

We can play in that formation with Higuain, only with 3-4-3

------------------ter Stegen-------------------
--------Pique-------?????-------Alba-----------
---------------------Buss----------------------
---------Rakitic----------------Iniesta----------
---------------------Messi---------------------
-------Alexsi-----------------------Neymar-----
--------------------Higuain--------------------

This would be killer attack, but then defense suffer. I would love to see this in preseason, and hope this formation is our plan B, with or without player like Higuain. This is also I think best position for Messi, free role, but he have player ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans