Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

He doesn't look good at left back to be honest. I don't know why we'd want him unless he's going to play as a centre back... and I haven't seen him play in that position.

Alarcón

Even a defensive minded left back would need to go forward at times in our style of play and every time Rojo does, the result is a goal kick for the opponent.

Thiago6

How about Ron Vlaar, hes playing an amazing WC and he would be very cheap, hes strong and a decent header so why not?

Gnidrologist

How about Ron Vlaar, hes playing an amazing WC and he would be very cheap, hes strong and a decent header so why not?
Just wanted to post that. Is he considered/available? Beast of a CB and best in this WC defensive wise. He also doesn't seem to be bad with the ball at his feat.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just wanted to post that. Is he considered/available? Beast of a CB and best in this WC defensive wise. He also doesn't seem to be bad with the ball at his feat.

He plays for Aston Villa, so it shouldn't be hard to get him if we put forth a good offer. However, I don't think we should get him.

Richard.H

The only Dutch defender that really impressed me in this WC was Daley Blind. He had an absolutely amazing WC, from the very first game against Spain to the last game against Brazil. He should attract a lot of offers.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The only Dutch defender that really impressed me in this WC was Daley Blind. He had an absolutely amazing WC, from the very first game against Spain to the last game against Brazil. He should attract a lot of offers.

Stefan de Vrij has looked good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans