Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I hope PSG continue to play hard ball over Marquinhos, and we eventually move onto a better defender in Hummels
thats the funny thing ,they arent playing hard ball. They just dont wanna sell him , but barcelona keeps on asking if he is for sale. Im quite confident that FCB will get a CB , but if he will be any good thats another story.

Bertus

I hope PSG continue to play hard ball over Marquinhos, and we eventually move onto a better defender in Hummels

thats the funny thing ,they arent playing hard ball. They just dont wanna sell him , but barcelona keeps on asking if he is for sale. Im quite confident that FCB will get a CB , but if he will be any good thats another story.

That's that. And i hate reading the overboard comments to tweets about PSG/Marcos on Marcos tweeter and Barcastuff for that reason.

Too many people think PSG is playing hard ball to raise his price tag, but they are wrong, PSG just doesn't want to sell him.

icemanbrfc

Of course they playing hard ball, and they know Barca are desperate. We know what happens, when we get desperate, then we pay over the odds. The same will apply here with Mathieu, and like somebody said, Mathieu could end up being our only CB signing.

icemanbrfc

That's that. And i hate reading the overboard comments to tweets about PSG/Marcos on Marcos tweeter and Barcastuff for that reason.

Too many people think PSG is playing hard ball to raise his price tag, but they are wrong, PSG just doesn't want to sell him.

You continue to believe that Bertus. The only reason why they wont sell him now, is that they know they made a mistake signing Luiz. Eventually Marcos will play more games than Luiz

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Of course they playing hard ball, and they know Barca are desperate. We know what happens, when we get desperate, then we pay over the odds. The same will apply here with Mathieu, and like somebody said, Mathieu could end up being our only CB signing.
valencia wants 20 mil and barca offers 15 mil. Psg just doesnt wanna sell. going in a season with 1.5 Cbs wont do the job for Psg.

Bertus

You continue to believe that Bertus. The only reason why they wont sell him now, is that they know they made a mistake signing Luiz. Eventually Marcos will play more games than Luiz

At least i base my opinion on some basis like what PSG Board and coach say. we have only 3 CBs for a whole season that includes a CL.

On your part, it's just your little opinion.

So don't try to enforce your bullshits on me, it won't work.

icemanbrfc

At least i base my opinion on some basis like what PSG Board and coach say.

On your part, it's just your little opinion.

So don't try to enforce your bullshits on me, it won't work.

So my opinion doesnt count Bertus? You still happy your board paid 50mill for that flop Luiz? Whats your opinion on that?

Bertus

So my opinion doesnt count Bertus? You still happy your board paid 50mill for that flop Luiz? Whats your opinion on that?

Keep your fallacies about DL.

From the start PSG said Marcos is not for sale.

Now if you can't accept it as a little barcelona fanboy, it's not my problem.

icemanbrfc

Keep your fallacies about DL.

From the start PSG said Marcos is not for sale.

Now if you can't accept it as a little barcelona fanboy, it's not my problem.

No its fine, im happy if PSG keep Marcos. There are better defenders out there in any case Bertus which would cost less

Neymessi

We have to sign a quality defender.Hummels or benatia.Anything else would be sometimes better and sometimes worse than masch.And I am talking about realistic targets.We went trophyless you fools and need a CB for 3 years now.Why can't you give us one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans