Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully De Sciglio have a great, injury free season this time so that he will catch our attention(And prob most of the big clubs lol). Milan will probably sell if they get a good offer and he wants to leave. We could be able to get him for 25-35m. Although there is also a chance he decides to stay anyway if they have a good season......

Ancelotti is a big admirer of him and while RM don't need him, they prob will try to buy him anyway so I hope we're in for him as well when/if that time comes.

F

Flavia

Hopefully De Sciglio have a great, injury free season this time so that he will catch our attention(And prob most of the big clubs lol). Milan will probably sell if they get a good offer and he wants to leave. We could be able to get him for 25-35m. Although there is also a chance he decides to stay anyway if they have a good season......

Seems ancelotti wants him this summer...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Speaking of De Sciglio, wasn't he injured by Gabriel in a collision in yesterday's game? He was rushed to the hospital as far as I can remember. Is he okay?

icemanbrfc

Tell me where exactly has Zubi (or the whole club) made excellent business this summer?

Rakitic and MAtS are the best signings for me. Considering quality, age, price etc. But besides that?

Think Zubi and the board has done well. Remember that Suarez fee is probably around the 40 odd mill, if you take into account the money we got for Alexis. MaTs and Bravo are good business, and 2 quality keepers for around what 20 mill Euros? Rakitic is some player, experienced and we paid not that much for him. Mathieu is the questionable signing, and like i said before, ill wait and see how he turns out.

If we can get that quality CB in and maybe a RB, we would have done well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans