Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Deciding to sell him seems a bit too much for me. Unless they're pissed since he unveiled Cesc's transfer fee, and complained about the bomb he set on the plane, and yet Pique did it again in the hotel. Then it would make sense.

Lucho could be fed up with his lackadaisical attitude as well.

L

linetty

Tottenham right back Kyle Walker (24) is one of Barcelona's alternative options to replace Alves. Tottenham have no desire to sell. [dmail]

LOL someone suggested Walker here yesterday

Zincubus

Banned
As regards Walker .

I'm not so sure , until his injury he was in fantastic form last season , good technique and lightening fast .
He's one of the very few British players who may do well over here IMHO

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
As regards Walker .

I'm not so sure , until his injury he was in fantastic form last season , good technique and lightening fast .
He's one of the very few British players who may do well over here IMHO

Dealing with Levy is a nightmare though. Even if Walker was good enough, there's no way that we wouldn't overpay for him.

caseballs89

Hello Daily Mail, I have contacts inside the board of FC Barcelona and they tell me that Barca are close to tabling a bid for Everton and Ireland right back, Seamus Coleman.

Doobs

The Messiah
Here's the original rumor in case you guys haven't seen it yet:

MOLOCH THE LOVELESS @MochineGun · 7h
just heard from a very reliable source that Barça are planning to sell Piqué and sign Benatia. negotiations are just beginning.

Roma ask €40m and Barça hope to raise that by selling Piqué. rumoured destination is Monaco.

MOLOCH THE LOVELESS ‏@MochineGun · 7h
Club did not forsee his downturn in form & off-pitch behaviour.

throwing the stinkbombs (feud with some journos) is apparently the last straw and club will now look to sell. @RockBottom88 @RafaelH117

club wanted Hummels to replace him, but will be happy with Benatia as Hummels stays at Dortmund.

no. that was a joke which happens to be right. RT @TJ_Norberg: Is that source barcasstuff (with two s instead of one)? :/

MOLOCH THE LOVELESS @MochineGun · 6h
from what I was told negotiations just starting. RT @TJ_Norberg: Reliable enough that you think it will hit the news in the coming days?

so it's possible they could announce it this week. but things are still early. was told club determined to force him out. @TJ_Norberg

the board has lost faith in Piqué. stinkbombs in Finland the last straw. will force him out & replace with Benatia. @barca_sq @DukagjinK8

Luis Enriqué approved move. spoke to prev. players (Totti, De Rossi, etc.) about Benatia. they spoke highly of him. @barca_sq @DukagjinK8

according to my source the board are confident they can make the two moves before deadline. @barca_sq @DukagjinK8

that's what Zubi and Mestre meant today when they said there was still work to do. @barca_sq @DukagjinK8

I should be clear: I don't want Barça to sell Piqué. I think he's world-class. but my source tells me the board disagree.

Gianluca Di Meta :worthy:

Doobs

The Messiah
Hunter isn't much of a source for transfer news tbh, but he does get insider info on the club. This scenario is just too hard to believe.

Zincubus

Banned
Hunter isn't much of a source for transfer news tbh, but he does get insider info on the club. This scenario is just too hard to believe.

As LE is such a serious guy I can imagine him going ballistic if Piqué had already been roasted about setting off a stink bomb on a plane and then he sets another one off in a meeting ....

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
As LE is such a serious guy I can imagine him going ballistic if Piqué had already been roasted about setting off a stink bomb on a plane and then he sets another one off in a meeting ....

I'm pretty sure the stinkbombs broke one or more of Lucho's Laws, to be honest. And also the leaking of Cesc's transfer, his downward spiral in terms of form. Those things combined with his immature, happy go lucky attitude could force the club's hand.

Ritchie

I'm pretty sure the stinkbombs broke one or more of Lucho's Laws, to be honest. And also the leaking of Cesc's transfer, his downward spiral in terms of form. Those things combined with his immature, happy go lucky attitude could force the club's hand.

No Puyol around to keep him in check anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans