Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Piszczek has been absolute and utter shit since his injury. Zabaleta is in no way good enough for Barca, especially in offense. Darmian maybe 5% on this forum have ever seen him play and I doubt very much that he is offensive enough for Lucho's requirements.

I actually disagree as regards your view on Zabeleta . That said , they will never release him .

Zincubus

Banned
No more players needed IMO, develop Samper, Halilovic, Munir and bring in Deulofeu in the next transfer window. Denis Suarez will most probably replace Iniesta in a two to three year time frame. Once the transfer ban ends try to replace Dani (not possible) if Douglas is not up to the mark.

Good and sensible points ....but I do like spending BIG :)

uuki

Sky sources understand that West Ham are in talks to sign Barcelona midfielder Alex Song. The former Arsenal man has also been linked with AC Milan and Liverpool of late.

:D

L

linetty

How are West Ham going to afford his wages? It's either going to be a ridiculously low fee or we will pay majority of his wages... Oh well, just get rid of him.

JamDav1982

How are West Ham going to afford his wages? It's either going to be a ridiculously low fee or we will pay majority of his wages... Oh well, just get rid of him.

Are his wages not around £75k a week?

West Ham will have players on close to that if not more already.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Are his wages not around £75k a week?

West Ham will have players on close to that if not more already.

Only Andy Carrol makes more than £75k a week for West Ham. No other player earns over £50k a week for them.

But yeah, I don't think Alex Song's wage is that big of an issue. He doesn't make an exorbitant amount of money.

Ritchie

We look short of depth in midfield and attack with no new buys until 2016. Don't want to be relying on Roberto for 25 games a season. You need a good squad of 22 with 2 for each position.

Busquets
Iniesta
Rakitic

Macherano (can cover Busquets but is still playing centre back as well)
Xavi (don't want to be playing him too much at this point and then there's next season)
Roberto (not really good enough)
Rafinha (also has to cover the front three)

Already tomorrow no Iniesta and we look short.

Neymar
Suarez
Messi

Pedro (poor for a while now but he's one player who can come in)
Munir (good option but still very young and inexperienced)
Rafinha (also has to cover midfield)

We haven't replaced Cesc and it leaves us at least one short as he could step in in midfield or attack.

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
We look short of depth in midfield and attack with no new buys until 2016. Don't want to be relying on Roberto for 25 games a season. You need a good squad of 22.

Busquets
Iniesta
Rakitic

Macherano (can cover Busquets but is still playing centre back as well)
Xavi (don't want to be playing him too much at this point and then there's next season)
Roberto (not really good enough)
Rafinha (also has to cover the front three)

Already tomorrow no Iniesta and we look short.

Neymar
Suarez
Messi

Pedro (poor for a while now but he's one player who can come in)
Munir (good option but still very young and inexperienced)
Rafinha (also has to cover midfield)

We haven't replaced Cesc and it leaves us at least one short as he could step in in midfield or attack.

Samper. Eventually Haliliovic. Kind of lost track of Kaptoum but he was class in the Youth League last year but doubt he would come up this year. Seems ok to me. Might just be the case that the backup players aren't as good as Iniesta and co which isn't really much of a surprise.

Ritchie

Samper. Eventually Haliliovic. Kind of lost track of Kaptoum but he was class in the Youth League last year but doubt he would come up this year. Seems ok to me. Might just be the case that the backup players aren't as good as Iniesta and co which isn't really much of a surprise.

Yeah we are going to be reliant on Samper, Rafinha, Halilovic and Munir stepping up. It's good if they get their chance but when it comes to the big CL games, or a Classico, then it's a worry if we're without Iniesta for example and Sergi Roberto comes in. Or we're a forward or two down and Munir and Rafinha both have to start.

Even tomorrow without Iniesta and Suarez will be tough.

Sid90

I don't agree with you, Iniesta can be backed up by prime Zidane or a Laudrup if we have can travel in time;)

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yeah we are going to be reliant on Samper, Rafinha, Halilovic and Munir stepping up. It's good if they get their chance but when it comes to the big CL games, or a Classico, then it's a worry if we're without Iniesta for example and Sergi Roberto comes in. Or we're a forward or two down and Munir and Rafinha both have to start.

Even tomorrow without Iniesta and Suarez will be tough.

But what if Messi gets injured then we need cover that is as good as him to replace him :tata:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans