Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

50-60 million euros is not much if the player is worldclass or near that ability. have him in our team as a starter for 10 years and it is an excellent deal. but it can always go wrong :lucho:

barcafan161

50-60 million euros is not much if the player is worldclass or near that ability. have him in our team as a starter for 10 years and it is an excellent deal. but it can always go wrong :lucho:

I think it will be pounds not euros

People are questioning him due to how terrible Everton are defensively. But I think that's more on the manager

tomboundy

I think when watching us now, our midfield isn't as capable as they used to be. There's not enough creativity or ability in the passing area, hence why Messi always has to come back and do it himself! I think we need players there that can do this consistently every match like 5-6 years ago! That's why I think we need someone like Pogba just to add that extra bit of quality.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Forget about Pogba, guys. According to Sport, Juventus informed us and other interested parties that Pogba is not for sale (and certainly not for sale below 100m) last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans