Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

That´s because they don´t have a clue about football. I pity them. The stadiums are full because they play like dutch league: atack and 0 defensive concepts.

In la Liga inferior teams park the bus and use high pressing to counters. That´s having an football IQ

Right, German football fans are stupid and know nothing about football, let alone tactics. SPOT ON, dude. SPOT ON.

btw, how can you park the bus and press high at the same time? It appears it is in fact YOU who knows nothing about football.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Wasn't it a deflection for Rafinha too? The fact of the matter is, if Alaba's ball hadn't touched the Schalke player it probably wouldn't have gone in.

I'm pretty sure it depends on the degree of the deflection. ;)
Rafinha's was 90 degrees.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
btw, how can you park the bus and press high at the same time? It appears it is in fact YOU who knows nothing about football.

Not trying to be argumentative, Ryu, but I thought your forwards and midfidlers can still press as soon as your opponents enter your half and if that didn't cause a convertion, they could still go on to park the bus?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

lulz, first match since suffering that long-term injury and instantly a red card :D

Home of Barca Fans