Bayern München

B

beautifulgame

anton, don't be silly.

Bayern is very improved from last year with the ball and even i think their defense.

let chelsea meet bayern in the CL and we'll see what you have to say about pep. ;-)

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
You know I'm playing. ;) Moyes would easily destroy any top side. I actually want to play Bayern or Barca this year. Well I always want us to play Barca, Bayern now just to continue this fun little rivalry we seem to sort of have right now, with us beating them at home in the CL final and them beating us in the friendly, plus Mourinho-Pep. Over 2 legs they'd probably smash us though, but that wouldn't make me credit Pep, not as long as he's at Bayern.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

and them beating us in the friendly, plus Mourinho-Pep.

I know, football-related news and facts travel slowly to your continent, but I'm sorry to inform you, said match was in fact an actual UEFA sanctioned match and no friendly at all. ;)

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's the Community Shield of European football. :p Nice to win but the real tournaments are what you want.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Was waiting for that. It's technically a competitive match but what fan considers it of any importance?

Yeah Mourinho wanted to win, and he probably would have gloated if he did too. :lol:

Kerrybai

Was waiting for that. It's technically a competitive match but what fan considers it of any importance?

Yeah Mourinho wanted to win, and he probably would have gloated if he did too. :lol:

Plenty do, silverware is silverware. Just look at the reactions of the players when they win it. Pep is Mou's kryptonite. I hope Bayern draw Chelsea and smash them out of Europe.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Nope, but he'd go a long way to giving us a better chance. He's already improved our midfield significantly, Lampard can't cut it in the bigger games anymore, and Mikel is Mikel, slows us down too much and doesn't contribute enough in terms of making good forward passes.

Anyway, this isn't the thread to be discussing Chelsea's CL chances anyway. Bayern-Real final is how I think it'll end up providing the draw allows it to be so, though I don't want Ancelotti to get them their 10th nor do I want Bayern to be the first team to win two in a row in the CL era. And of course I don't want Barca to win, but the rest I don't feel are good enough to do it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So Ryu, apparently KHR backed away from the previous claim/statement that Bayern would not sign any more BVB players, saying Bayern will not stop signing BVB's players? :lol: What a joke.

I wonder, was that pledge something fabricated by Sportsbild(?) or did Bayern simply change their mind?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Probably fabricated. Why would they stop signing now? Not even just from Dortmund, the top players in Germany in general, they have a reputation for it. If they actually gave a shit they'd have stopped a long time ago. I can imagine how frustrating it is for those other clubs, finally get one over Bayern for a year or two knowing they won't be able to sustain it due to the fact that Bayern have money and massive pulling power.

AfricanBavarian

Probably fabricated. Why would they stop signing now? Not even just from Dortmund, the top players in Germany in general, they have a reputation for it. If they actually gave a shit they'd have stopped a long time ago. I can imagine how frustrating it is for those other clubs, finally get one over Bayern for a year or two knowing they won't be able to sustain it due to the fact that Bayern have money and massive pulling power.

You have described 99% of the football clubs in the world :p

Home of Barca Fans