Bayern München

coura

Banned
Right, German football fans are stupid and know nothing about football, let alone tactics. SPOT ON, dude. SPOT ON.

btw, how can you park the bus and press high at the same time? It appears it is in fact YOU who knows nothing about football.

I touched a soft spot. lol.

Even la liga worst team, Betism, knows how to defend better than leverkusen, schalke and the rest.

coura

Banned
Not trying to be argumentative, Ryu, but I thought your forwards and midfidlers can still press as soon as your opponents enter your half and if that didn't cause a convertion, they could still go on to park the bus?

Don´t say that. It will upset the fraulein.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Not trying to be argumentative, Ryu, but I thought your forwards and midfidlers can still press as soon as your opponents enter your half and if that didn't cause a convertion, they could still go on to park the bus?

I never heard anyone calling a team bus parkers who were playing proper high pitch pressing. If you say a team is playing high pitch pressing, then that means INSIDE the opponent's half as soon as said team gets the ball.
Parking a bus usually involves 2 lines of 4-5 right in front and inside the team's box. If you do that, you can't play pressing in the traditional sense, let alone high pitch pressing.

Die Bayern

I touched a soft spot. lol.

Even la liga worst team, Betism, knows how to defend better than leverkusen, schalke and the rest.

It's pretty clear to me you've got something against German football, not to mention the childish way in which you try to start an argument.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. I have no idea why we should be arguing over something like this instead of enjoying football. Maybe that's just me..

R

Ryu Hayabusa

It's pretty clear to me you've got something against German football, not to mention the childish way in which you try to start an argument.

Wait till there is some opportunity to hate against Klopp and BVB :D :D
I mean, I'm not particularly fond of either one of those two, but that dude brings the hating to a whole new level... :D

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I never heard anyone calling a team bus parkers who were playing proper high pitch pressing. If you say a team is playing high pitch pressing, then that means INSIDE the opponent's half as soon as said team gets the ball.
Parking a bus usually involves 2 lines of 4-5 right in front and inside the team's box. If you do that, you can't play pressing in the traditional sense, let alone high pitch pressing.

We have different understanding of parking the bus then. You are right, you can start pressing inside your opponent's half, but if your defensive line and most your midfielders remain in your half without the intention to come out at all, to me that is parking the bus.

coura

Banned

If you don't like it, don't watch it. I have no idea why we should be arguing over something like this instead of enjoying football. Maybe that's just me..

Dont have anything against german football. It´s you and the other frauleins that dont admit that besides Bayern and Dortmund no other teams knows how to play football.
The naiveness is appauling. It´s like the dutch league. Enjoyable to see but no intelligence whatsoever.
That´s why the other teams are crushed in europe and suffer several hummiliation. Losing 9.2 in 2 games against moyes united is laughable.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wait till there is some opportunity to hate against Klopp and BVB :D :D
I mean, I'm not particularly fond of either one of those two, but that dude brings the hating to a whole new level... :D

To be fair, BVB was never part of the "Bundesliga sucks" allegation. BVB is very capable of beating us, you guys and any other top CL level team.

coura

Banned
To be fair, BVB was never part of the "Bundesliga sucks" allegation. BVB is very capable of beating us, you guys and any other top CL level team.

For sure. With their starting 11 without injuries they are top notch and Klopp has great insight on tactics.

The naivety of the other teams it´s there for anyone to see. Results speak for myself so i rest my case and my hate. lol

coura

Banned
He means that coura hates on "tennis Klopp" whenever he (she?) gets a chance.

I had so many chances. Threw 4-5 jokes and wasn´t funny anymore. He was not polight and humble to barcelona because he was all pumped. Then the injuries came and maybe his lobs and passing shots are getting better. A master coach. But those remarks were uncalled for. I don´t like that style of ranting about other teams , it´s the mourinho style.

B

BrianSwan

Can argue about the quality of the league all you want, no one can dispute it's the best run league in the world with best fans and stadia. Might overtake England in quality if they keep up.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lol, poor David Moyes, if he were Bayern manager right now he'd be hailed as a great manager, cause even with him, Bayern would be walking the league.

Home of Barca Fans