Bayern München

footyfan

Calma, calma
Bayern have been more entertaining than Barca this year, quite easily. It's because the Bundesliga teams have no idea how to defend vs Pep's tiki-taka - and in addition to that, they can step it up a notch to direct football at any moment.

But they don't score that many counter goals. They only have 1 in the entire season while Barca have had 9.

Maria

I'm surprised they still sell a lot of tickets in Germany. It's like completely pointless to go to a game, so boring

Yeah, I'm sure it was more exciting for them when they were humiliated by the likes of Wolsburg or they had less world class players in the first XI than they had today on the bench. Just like it's more exciting for me to know that if we lose El Clasico we will be 7 points behind RM(and that's assuming that we win tomorrow)..while last year we lost at Santiago Bernabeu and still had a lead of 13 pts.

F

FCBblaug

Yeah, I'm sure it was more exciting for them when they were humiliated by the likes of Wolsburg or they had less world class players in the first XI than they had today on the bench. Just like it's more exciting for me to know that if we lose El Clasico we will be 7 points behind RM(and that's assuming that we win tomorrow)..while last year we lost at Santiago Bernabeu and still had a lead of 13 pts.

:lol:

H

Haruko The Goon

Good, last year he wasn't even a starter, and I was left dumbfounded.

Then he rose again in the CL final. Top player. I hate facing him.

barcanuck

Bayern have been more entertaining than Barca this year, quite easily. It's because the Bundesliga teams have no idea how to defend vs Pep's tiki-taka - and in addition to that, they can step it up a notch to direct football at any moment.

But they don't score that many counter goals. They only have 1 in the entire season while Barca have had 9.

I wonder if the German teams will eventually learn to park the bus.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern is playing unimpressive, supbar football again, but we all know they willl win 4:0 or more in the end, starting with a Mandzukic/Mueller header. :pep:

BerkeleyBernie

Similar to the goal in the Arsenal game. Again, Schweinsteiger makes a fast run from deep and isn't marked into the box. Smart play and calm finishing.

Home of Barca Fans