Bayern München

Mitchell1978

Will probably become champion on tuesday, it must be an advantage to do so this early and then they can focus all their attention on the CL.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah if they actually had a challenger to the title I'd say they'd be KO'd in the CL semi's, but they'll probably make the final unless they get Real in the next round. I think Chelsea could take them(not a high % though) but Real have a much better chance.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah if they actually had a challenger to the title I'd say they'd be KO'd in the CL semi's, but they'll probably make the final unless they get Real in the next round. I think Chelsea could take them(not a high % though) but Real have a much better chance.

What do you mean by "unless they get Real in the next round"?
You do realize that of all the big teams in Europe, Real has always been Bayern's favorite opponent? There is a reason why Real supporters have given only one club a nickname that tells nothing but awe - la bestia negra. Because when both teams meet, usually Real are the ones crashing out, despite being the favorite 9 out of 10 times.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What do you mean by "unless they get Real in the next round"?
You do realize that of all the big teams in Europe, Real has always been Bayern's favorite opponent? There is a reason why Real supporters have given only one club a nickname that tells nothing but awe - la bestia negra. Because when both teams meet, usually Real are the ones crashing out, despite being the favorite 9 out of 10 times.

History is not necessarily indicative of the future. I think you guys can probably beat them over two legs. In just one game, anything is possible. Bayern is not invincible.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

History is not necessarily indicative of the future. I think you guys can probably beat them over two legs. In just one game, anything is possible. Bayern is not invincible.

I realize that and am very much aware of that. I feel like Real are the strongest challenger to our crown this season

as well. But he made it sound like we'll crash out for sure if we meet Real in the semis, which makes me just go "trollololololol".

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Not for sure, I said they'll probably make it unless they get Real, cause Real probably have the best chance out of the remaining teams. This is their best chance for a CL in a long time, I'd put them as favourites, just.

B

beautifulgame

Not for sure, I said they'll probably make it unless they get Real, cause Real probably have the best chance out of the remaining teams. This is their best chance for a CL in a long time, I'd put them as favourites, just.

Maybe but we hear that every year. Why is this year different?

bayern will handle Madrid IMO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

It's apparently been Real's best chance every year since they last won it. When will they take care of their "best chance"? :p

Not that im complaining though :D

AfricanBavarian

It's apparently been Real's best chance every year since they last won it. When will they take care of their "best chance"? :p

Not that im complaining though :D

Maybe but we hear that every year. Why is this year different?

bayern will handle Madrid IMO.

THIS!!!

Every year RM fans and even opposing fans like to say RM will finally win it and every season for the past decade they have been beaten fairly. I don't know why all of a sudden this season is different. In big matches they have looked pedestrian but when CR7 or Bale score a hattrick vs some mid table side everyone says they will win it all. Last time Bayern played them R.Madrid were favorites by far and Bayern still dominated them. Im not saying it will be easy for Bayern to win if they played R.Madrid but I don't know why people think R.Madrid have all of a sudden become so much better. Even this so called "weak" Barca team beat them. I hope Bayern plays R.Madrid and beat them, maybe people will see why they call us "La Bestia Negra" :p

ricknattery

Barcelona wins titles right and left, Madrid press says Barca and Madrid top teams in the world
Bayern wins everything, Madrid press: Madrid and Bayern the 2 favorites for the CL :lol:

All the time they are the best despite no silverware in Europe for longer than a decade

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well I'm not the media and I haven't really taken a Madrid bid for the CL seriously until this year. I don't think they'll have many good chances after this year, Ronaldo is more a physical beast than a technical master, once he hits his 30's I think he'll fall off quicker than those who are better technically. A lot depends on him, and he's truly at the peak of his powers right now.

F

Flavia

Well I'm not the media and I haven't really taken a Madrid bid for the CL seriously until this year. I don't think they'll have many good chances after this year, Ronaldo is more a physical beast than a technical master, once he hits his 30's I think he'll fall off quicker than those who are better technically. A lot depends on him, and he's truly at the peak of his powers right now.

He was invisible against Barça. I don't think rm can beat bayern.

Home of Barca Fans