Bayern München

F

Flavia

Busi with 100% in Madrid's half on Sunday.

2uo5qph.jpg

He ain't impressed.

I think he'd be... Even Xavi would.

Die Bayern

Congrats to all Bayern fans here

Much appreciated. Feels odd to have won the title so early though, not going to lie. It's a great achievement however, our consistency has been superb. Pep has done more than an amazing job in his first season.

Hopefully we get to see some of the youngsters get more playing time now, really want to see more of Hojbjerg and Green.

Richard.H

Honestly it would be A HUGE UPSET if they don't win the CL. They have nearly 2 months to prepare for all CL encounters now ffs and are the most stacked team in Europe with arguably the best coach in Europe. Anything less than a CL title and this would be worse than all of Real Madrid's years trying to chase La Decima.

Stric

Honestly it would be A HUGE UPSET if they don't win the CL. They have nearly 2 months to prepare for all CL encounters now ffs and are the most stacked team in Europe with arguably the best coach in Europe. Anything less than a CL title and this would be worse than all of Real Madrid's years trying to chase La Decima.

I too would be surprised if they don't win the CL, but I can't see how that would be a bigger disappointment than chasing La Decima for so many years. :lol: Incomparable.

Djab

I too would be surprised if they don't win the CL, but I can't see how that would be a bigger disappointment than chasing La Decima for so many years. :lol: Incomparable.

It's now la duodècimo year they are chasing la decima, and still counting. :lol:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Who knows, winning the title this early is surely great for resting players, but if the CL and DFB Cup matches are the only demanding games for them for the rest of the season, it might be harder to keep the motivation high.

Congrats to Ryu, Die Bayern and AfricanBavarian though. Well deserved.

Last edited:

tello

Congrats to all Bayern fans here

I would be a lot more happier to meet and beat R€al Merda in the CL semifinals than of winning the title in Bundesliga in such an impressive manner in march :worthy:

Not really. Nothing can compare with "La Decima" years of no La Decima (with having spent a billion euros)

It's now la duodècimo year they are chasing la decima, and still counting. :lol:

This :rofl1:

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Who knows, winning the title this early is surely great for resting players, but if the CL and DFB Cup matches are the only demanding games for them for the rest of the season, it might be harder to keep the motivation high.

Congrats to Ryu, Die Bayern and AfricanBavarian though. Well deserved.

thanks. And you make some valid points. There's also the issue of rhythm. Resting players is certainly a good thing, but when the players are rested more then they play, it might actually become a liability, seeing them off their game. I have mixed feelings about this early domestic success. Might go either way.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I take back what I said about Real, if they keep playing like they are now they ain't winning shit! La Liga seems pretty much out of their hands now, bad time to drop your form!

Home of Barca Fans