Bayern München

FC B

The issue of their recent displays after winning the Bundesliga in march is that they lost tha pace and the motivation to compete at their best.

It was obvious that was / is their problem and Oliver Kahn was one of those who warned Pep they better do something about it or risk getting knocked out form the CL.

If Pep manages to motivate them well I think we'll see the Bayern it was before they won their league.

Maria

Pep: "My ideal team would have 18-19 Rafinhas." :lol:

It reminded me of Mou who said not long ago that "a team with 11 Azpilicuetas could win the Champions League".

Maria

Then you would finish every match with only 8-9 players.

Are you sure about that? Because according to Sport this is Rafinha:

BlPbKwIIcAAFQEH.jpg

:VdB:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Neuer might not be fit to play tomorrow's Pokal semi-final vs. Kaiserslautern. Expect a blow-out anyway. Hopefully he will recover soon enough to play the first leg vs. Real Madrid.

Die Bayern

BILD say he needs a 7 day rest, ruling him out of the Braunschweig game as well. I don't really care that much to be fair, I want him fit for Madrid at all costs so he should rest. Raeder should, SHOULD be good enough against Lautern, but then again you never know!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Alexis should do what we're famous for and call his old teammate Benatia and convince him to join us.

Tomchin

I had expected a lot more from Bayern tonight, RM could/should have been 2-3 nil up by now at half-time. They're so vulnerable on the counter, very Barca-like ;)

footyfan

Calma, calma
They really tired Madrid out by the end of the game. Should've capitalised on that.

I still think they have a great chance of going through. Play Gotze and Muller from the start in the second leg, and put Lahm back at RB.

FC B

The bus of Ancelotti worked perfectly that night and that shit had a bonus too, a pretty lucky goal.
I hope all that shit won't happen again in the return leg and Bayern will go thorugh destroying them by a confortable margin.
The rm luck has to stop with this match !

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

One has to wonder what happened to this team in the last couple of weeks. Oo

Home of Barca Fans