Bayern München

FC B

I agree. But it has to make himself clear to the team that he allowed them to play on idle engines after they won Bundesliga in march even in CL they didn't seem to be the as motivated and as strong as before.

Now it is definitely time Guardiola asks everything from them in this CL tie and I hope they understand and do exactly that. If they'll take rm easely they will be knocked out.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern will be fine. I think it was mostly Guardiola's fault yesterday that he used a game against BVB to test out a new formation (3-4-2-1 as some suggested) and new ideas. Wrong time, and with the wrong opponent. The defeat will make Guardiola switch back to the 4-1-4-1 formation that has brought so much success to Bayern. There is still plenty of time for them to prepare for the games vs. Real.

Tomchin

FC Bayern English ‏@FCBayernEN 1m
DONE DEAL! #FCBayern have signed Sebastian #Rode (23) from Eintracht Frankfurt! He has signed a contract until 30.06.2018.

Good player? Which position does he play?

Tomchin

Btw, what will most likely happen with Mandzukic this summer, considering he'll be benched by Lewandowski next season. Do you think he'll move clubs this summer?

zanela

The news of clubs signings players well ahead of the summer window, whilst we've been rendered impotent by FIFA is making my stomach hurt. :angry:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

FC Bayern English ‏@FCBayernEN 1m
DONE DEAL! #FCBayern have signed Sebastian #Rode (23) from Eintracht Frankfurt! He has signed a contract until 30.06.2018.

Good player? Which position does he play?

No.
He was good last season and an above average BL player. This season he was utter shit and then got injured for more than half the season.
Transfer dowsn't make any sense except adding even more depth. Most likely a Sammer-transfer...

Oh, and CM.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No.
He was good last season and an above average BL player. This season he was utter shit and then got injured for more than half the season.
Transfer dowsn't make any sense except adding even more depth. Most likely a Sammer-transfer...

Oh, and CM.

Won't it be better to use players from your reserves then? However considering he is a free-transfer, I guess it doesn't really matter anyway.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Won't it be better to use players from your reserves then? However considering he is a free-transfer, I guess it doesn't really matter anyway.

Still, it's like the old days... Just like with Kirchhoff, we sign players we really don't need and who don't have the quality to have even a remote chance of breaking into the first team.

I

instinct

+1 Bayern has really good players in their youth. I'd rather give players like Hoijberg a chance than buying players who won't contribute anything to the team.

Trickykid

+1 Bayern has really good players in their youth. I'd rather give players like Hoijberg a chance than buying players who won't contribute anything to the team.

Yeah, I was thinking of Højbjerg too, when I read that the new signing was a cm. The kid needs to be shipped off on loan this summer, now more than ever.

Home of Barca Fans