Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah, I was thinking of Højbjerg too, when I read that the new signing was a cm. The kid needs to be shipped off on loan this summer, now more than ever.

Certainly the most talented guy of the young bunch. The rest really didn't impress me so far, nor did they seem to have made an impression on Pep.
Hojbjerg (Or Heuberg, as we like to write him :) ) should be loaned out to Augsburg e.g.
He would have an awesome manager their and would basically be guaranteed a place in the first 11.

Trickykid

Certainly the most talented guy of the young bunch. The rest really didn't impress me so far, nor did they seem to have made an impression on Pep.
Hojbjerg (Or Heuberg, as we like to write him :) ) should be loaned out to Augsburg e.g.
He would have an awesome manager their and would basically be guaranteed a place in the first 11.

There haven't been any news regarding a loan yet, right?
All in all this Rode transfer doesn't make any sense at all - especially looking at it from a Pep kind of view.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

There haven't been any news regarding a loan yet, right?
All in all this Rode transfer doesn't make any sense at all - especially looking at it from a Pep kind of view.

As I said, a Sammer signing. Also his signature is rumored to have been given at the start of this season, not just today. It's only now that that signature could be made public and it was an open secret before. I don'T think they would had signed him now anymore.

Trickykid

As I said, a Sammer signing. Also his signature is rumored to have been given at the start of this season, not just today. It's only now that that signature could be made public and it was an open secret before. I don'T think they would had signed him now anymore.

All right. But surely Pep would've had a say in transfers dating back to last summer too?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

All right. But surely Pep would've had a say in transfers dating back to last summer too?

Well, he likes midfielders with a keen eye and a drive forward and the player is for free. So who is he to argue, I guess.

Maria

Well, he likes midfielders with a keen eye and a drive forward and the player is for free. So who is he to argue, I guess.

Like he liked Kirchoff? :lol: The guy probably played 100 minutes in the first half of the season and that with Schweinsteiger, Javi and Thiago injured. Even Jonathan dos Santos played more in Pep's last season with us.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Like he liked Kirchoff? :lol: The guy probably played 100 minutes in the first half of the season and that with Schweinsteiger, Javi and Thiago injured. Even Jonathan dos Santos played more in Pep's last season with us.

Well, before Pep got his hands on him, he was a CB ;)

V

voodoomaster

I see buying München lost against dortmund - maybe they should just buy the whole team next season.

Maria

I see buying München lost against dortmund - maybe they should just buy the whole team next season.

They are taking Borussia's best player and lose against them in the league and the german supercup, while we give Atletico a benchwarmer for 2M euros and help them eliminate us in the CL and maybe even win the league..don't know who's more pathetic. :(

L

linetty

I haven't seen the game...have Dortmund played so well or were Bayern that much inferior?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I haven't seen the game...have Dortmund played so well or were Bayern that much inferior?

Actually, I thought BVB was not that spectacular and Bayern was not that bad Saturday. Just a typical BVB-Bayern game in the more recent memories in my opinion, where BVB usually comes up on top. ;):p

BVB remains the most plausible team in the world to beat Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans