Bayern München

V

voodoomaster

Maybe buying munchen will be better next season. Another dortmund player incoming!

Stric

Is it some kind of a tradition in Bayern/Bundesliga that they play their last games in next season's kits?

Der Kaiser

Is it some kind of a tradition in Bayern/Bundesliga that they play their last games in next season's kits?

Not really a tradition, more of a marketing strategy. They've only startes doing that in the last few years if I recall correctly.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Wow, for once I'm watching a Bayern game in the BL, and they are managing to play even more stale possession football than what we have done in some of our worst games this season. I guess it has something to do with not having anything to play for anymore, but still... Not exactly exciting attacking tiki-taka so far to say the least. Surprising to see a team managed by Pep play this uninspired.

Yeah, I actually see us as the underdog against BVB in the Cup final next Saturday. I fully expect a score line of 1-3 or 1-4 against us. BVB has the momentum by far and they will certainly not pass up on the opportunity to piss in our coffee and bestow us with an above average/maybe even good season (in case we win the German Cup as well) by current standards become an barely okay season (in case we don't win it).
Not to mention the fact that Klopp vertical high intensity pressing trap football as been the kryptonite for ball possession football for years now.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

And because then they get the silverware and not before. It's just Bundesliga custom.

Tomchin

Mandzukic on his way out?

FC Bayern English ‏@FCBayernEN 49s
.@BSchweinsteiger? (knee problems) "He is in pain and can't play." @MarioMandzukic9 isn't in the squad either: "That's my decision."

Tomchin

Sounds similar to when he was left out of the squad vs Gladbach. Maybe those transfer rumors to Chelsea are legit?
But I thought Chelsea had agreed a fee for Costa already? Would be surprising if they signed both Costa and Mandzukic?

Maybe Mandzukic is on his way to Barca? ;)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They'll probably offload Torres, Demba Ba and Eto'o leaving as well. Might even sell Lukaku. That way they'll have Mandzukic and Costa as their only strikers who will rotate between themselves unless Mou decides to turn a new leaf and change his defensive tactics to fit in both in the lineup.

Or...... Costa might not come after all, leaving them going after Mandzukic now.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

According to SportBild, Pep already wished Mandzukic luck at his new club.
So I guess we'll indeed get Luiz for Mandzukic, which in itself is a good deal. But given that this also means we'll not be getting Benatia, it's kind of a big downer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to SportBild, Pep already wished Mandzukic luck at his new club.
So I guess we'll indeed get Luiz for Mandzukic, which in itself is a good deal. But given that this also means we'll not be getting Benatia, it's kind of a big downer.

That's what you get for derailing the Benatia thread :p

Home of Barca Fans