Bayern München

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pep owned by Klopp

204509bis282h8a0szvoos.jpg

R

Ryu Hayabusa

A bit sad to watch Bayern these days because the way the players move and behave on the pitch is something we have barely seen from Barça since Pep left. The best thing is their transition; they don't slow play down and let 11 opponents behind the ball, if they have space to counter attack, they do it. Pep said his style is not about passing the ball around aimlessly and he's right, it's just about exploiting space; if there is no space then you pass until you find it, but if there is, you try to make something of it.

Really curious to see how they'll fare against the very big teams this season.

Are you referring tho today's match in particular? Cause actually, Bayern aren't THAT great against Hamburg thus far, 3-0 notwithstanding.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Are you referring tho today's match in particular? Cause actually, Bayern aren't THAT great against Hamburg thus far, 3-0 notwithstanding.

Don't be so humble, Ryu, ;) from what I have seen so far Bayern is great today. That Ribery/own goal would have gone in anyway if it didn't ricochet from the Hamburg defender.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Don't be so humble, Ryu, ;) from what I have seen so far Bayern is great today. That Ribery/own goal would have gone in anyway if it didn't ricochet from the Hamburg defender.

Second half war pretty good, first didn't impress me that much. And yes, Ribery is pretty darn good again, at least today.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Haven't see much Goetze today. Is he playing?

No. Pretty stupid goal to concede btw. Dante ist really not Bayern material anymore at this point, even though he clearly wasn't the only one to blame. Hope, Benatia will be better.

Alarcón

I'm talking about this season in general, I know many Bayern fans don't like the way they play under Guardiola but when I watch them play I see so many things we used to do but don't anymore, even today there were stints of great one touch play I haven't seen here in a long time.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm talking about this season in general, I know many Bayern fans don't like the way they play under Guardiola but when I watch them play I see so many things we used to do but don't anymore, even today there were stints of great one touch play I haven't seen here in a long time.

q5fLbha.gif

nnao

I'm actually surprised so many people don't like it. I think they associate it with just meaningless passing and that the attack is stifled this way. When if you look at the stats, the attack is just as, if not more effective with this style of play while being much more fluid.

In fact, as a Bayern fan, I'm kind of worried to see what will happen when Guardiola leaves.. I hope he extends his contract.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Well, the Bayern fans I've come across seem to love him. They are really loving how they are playing under his tenure.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, the Bayern fans I've come across seem to love him. They are really loving how they are playing under his tenure.

They have become more tolerant of him this season, since they are doing very well and Pep has perfected their game. I'd say towards the end of last season the majority of Bayern fans were very, very critical of him.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
They have become more tolerant of him this season, since they are doing very well and Pep has perfected their game. I'd say towards the end of last season the majority of Bayern fans were very, very critical of him.

You're right. That semi final loss was hard to take, so it's understandable why they were critical. I was talking about this very moment though.

DennyCrane

With a seven month delay and only due to public pressure, reasons for the judgement against Mr. H have been published and Jesus Christ, there are signs of an informal deal all over the place. Coupled with the courts reluctance to delve deeper into the case and instead insisting on the 4-day time limit and the fact that even the prosecution declared to not file an appeal even though the court states openly that the verdict is deviant from the ruling BGH judicature will be fertile soil for the ongoing speculations that Mr. H took a fall here and that everyone just wanted this thing to be buried fast.

Also: Congratulations to the court for successfully anonymising the verdict. Carefully leaving the name of the defendant out of the verdict, but then naming the pdf. file Ulrich H. :lol:

Last edited:

Yannik

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...d-goes-on-fifaesque-run-outfield-9828410.html

Dunno why they complain, it's not as if Neuer lost the ball.

Neuer is awesome.

After all the years i stopped having heart-attacks when he does these.
Will probably go wrong at some point but even then, he has just prevented way to much goals and chances by doing what he does, to criticize him for when its finally going wrong. Around 50-100 goals prevented this way, 1 embarassing one conceded. The media would probably eat him alive when they see it, but his quality and the effectiveness of his gk-style is not debatable anymore.
Hes simply over the hill for the rest of his career already.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans