Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ribery out again after just one match, even for a "longer period of time"...
It's really getting Dortmundesque... not funny anymore.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Meanwhile, Robben is almost fit and expected to play some minutes today.

In other news, Thiago started regular training. So good news for you guys.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Meanwhile, Robben is almost fit and expected to play some minutes today.

In other news, Thiago started regular training. So good news for you guys.

I will start celebrating once Thiago has played 10 consecutive matches without conceding another injury, not a minute earlier ;)

Alarcón

Shaqiri should really leave Bayern ASAP... one of the best players on the pitch in both of his last 2 games and subbed off after 60 minutes in both cases, clearly Pep doesn't value him

Cule4life

The Culest
Shaqiri should really leave Bayern ASAP... one of the best players on the pitch in both of his last 2 games and subbed off after 60 minutes in both cases, clearly Pep doesn't value him

Dunno why he went there he would be great for a team like Dortmund or Southampton(worst case)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

What? Shaqiri has been one of the best? I vehemently disagree. He has been one of the worst. Today he had three shots, all went way way wayward. He did have a nice key pass and created one opportunity, but that was it. Despite working hard, Shaqiri lacks football IQ, I think. He is worse than Pedro.

xavi_the_Boss

What? Shaqiri has been one of the best? I vehemently disagree. He has been one of the worst. Today he had three shots, all went way way wayward. He did have a nice key pass and created one opportunity, but that was it. Despite working hard, Shaqiri lacks football IQ, I think. He is worse than Pedro.

Every time i see him with Bayern now he is really dissapointing.

Alarcón

What? Shaqiri has been one of the best? I vehemently disagree. He has been one of the worst. Today he had three shots, all went way way wayward.

In what way is the number of shots indicative of how he has played? He's one of the only ones who dares to shoot at times, do you expect every shot to go in?

He did have a nice key pass and created one opportunity, but that was it.

So his assist doesn't count? Not to mention that he had 3 key passes according to whoscored; only Rafinha and Lahm had more and they were on the pitch way longer. "That was it" ok.

Despite working hard, Shaqiri lacks football IQ, I think. He is worse than Pedro.

I've seen many people mentioning this "football IQ" and for me it is just a word pulled out of thin air. Tell me exacty what he lacks and then we'll talk. And no, he is currently not even close to being as bad as Pedro.

Every time i see him with Bayern now he is really dissapointing.

He was bad in the beginning of the season; I admitted as much back then. But for a few matches now he hasn't disappointed. Against Hamburg he was the only one creating any danger and I know many Bayern fans who got angry when Pep subbed him off. The game ended 0-0.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
OK, I admit I was using some anecdotal evidence to support my impression, but we will just have to agree to disagree here. By lacking football IQ, I mean he doesn't know when to pass and when to shoot, he tends to shoot at every single opportunity, generally speaking.

To me, he has been really bad this season, including today.

Home of Barca Fans