Bayern München

Yannik

Lol at bayern paying 7 million for an unproven player barca only had to.pay 4 million for douglas lol

well while you're loling, the unproven youngster himself said that he has everything he needs to succeed at Bayern.
I dont know why that is, but whenever I see a young player that is acting that confident I immediately think of him going to be a success. Even if its delusion, it can help him to get what he wants.

Alik

well while you're loling, the unproven youngster himself said that he has everything he needs to succeed at Bayern.
I dont know why that is, but whenever I see a young player that is acting that confident I immediately think of him going to be a success. Even if its delusion, it can help him to get what he wants.

He was being sarcastic, really laughing at Barca not at Bayern.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Do you know approximately when the injured players (especially Alaba and Lahm) will be ready to play ?

Alaba will be back in the next couple of days/weeks, meaning he'll be fit to play following the winter-break. Lahm was said to be back in february or march, I believe.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The fuss over Lewandowski voting for Ronaldo is quite interesting.

Kicker first reported that Lewa apologized that he voted for Ronaldo instead of Neuer, saying that he submitted his vote in August. Then you have Sammer coming out calling Lewa's personal choice "Thoughtless". Then Lewa's agent came out denying that Lewandowski ever apologized for voting for Ronaldo instead of Neuer, and that Lewa is defiant and will not apologize. Neuer, being the true gentleman, brushed it off by saying he is fine with Lewa voting for Ronaldo and they have turned the page.

I found it ridiculous that Sammer actually had to discuss it with Lewa to make him recant. You thought it was a democracy and free world over there.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Kicker first reported that Lewa apologized that he voted for Ronaldo instead of Neuer, saying that he submitted his vote in August. Then you have Sammer coming out calling Lewa's personal choice "Thoughtless". Then Lewa's agent came out denying that Lewandowski ever apologized for voting for Ronaldo instead of Neuer, and that Lewa is defiant and will not apologize. Neuer, being the true gentleman, brushed it off by saying he is fine with Lewa voting for Ronaldo and they have turned the page.

I found it ridiculous that Sammer actually had to discuss it with Lewa to make him recant. You thought it was a democracy and free world over there.

tumblr_m3h8l0PD2S1qc880ho1_500.gif

Bertus

So much fuss for that shitty award.

onzeXI

It's kind of ridiculous to hand out an award that's in actuality a popularity contest. Maybe they should add a category to the People's Choice Awards TV show.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's kind of ridiculous to hand out an award that's in actuality a popularity contest. Maybe they should add a category to the People's Choice Awards TV show.

Popularity contest or not, people were asked to vote based on their own opinion and they did, they shouldn't be chastised for how they voted or who they voted for.

Morten

Neuer must really be looking forward to CL-knockouts, he must be bored in bundesliga, merely a spectator in many cases.

FC B

I must confess I don't like that long winter break in Bundesliga. Can't wait to watch Bayern vs. Shakhatar too.

Home of Barca Fans