Bayern München

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who knows. Pep got schooled by Carlo last season. I think he learned a lot from that game and how to better play vs. counters

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Who knows. Pep got schooled by Carlo last season. I think he learned a lot from that game and how to better play vs. counters

If that were the case, yesterday would not have happened in the manner it did.

Pep was a fool for insisting to keep that ultra-high line, even after the second goal. Also he was a fool for trusting in Dante no matter how good he allegedly trained in Qatar.
He will never reach the level of Benatia or Badstuber when it comes to playing in such high lines.

Neymessi

They were 2nd in bundesliga and bayern played on their home.Pep should have played a stronger squad.They hardly play a strong team before tough cl matches and that is the reason why they perhaps fucked up last year's CL.This was a tough match and pep should have played a strong squad.He fucked it up.No doubts about that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They were 2nd in bundesliga and bayern played on their home.Pep should have played a stronger squad.They hardly play a strong team before tough cl matches and that is the reason why they perhaps fucked up last year's CL.This was a tough match and pep should have played a strong squad.He fucked it up.No doubts about that.

I disagree. Other than Goetze, Bayern had the best starting XI they could have put together. Rafinha is injured, so they had to play Rode as the RB.

FC B

Weak restart for Bayern but I'm sure they'll get big momentum when it matters the most especially in CL provided they won't win the CL sooner than normal as last season. But I hope they've learned this lesson by now.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Weak restart for Bayern but I'm sure they'll get big momentum when it matters the most especially in CL provided they won't win the CL sooner than normal as last season. But I hope they've learned this lesson by now.

We always struggled with Pep when La Liga resumed after the winter break, so this doesn't seem very different, especially since they are in no danger of losing the top spot...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
10269457_10153069646854172_7597279082069209151_n.png

Alarcón

after the 1st half of last season Pep tried to mix his playing style with "German football" and it didn't work, this season he's continuing on this path but adds a lot of nonsense formations and tactics; to me it is not working and I think he will leave this summer or 2016 at the latest. I also don't consider Bayern top favourites to win the CL

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
People are criticizing Pep right now and frankly, he deserves it.

Of course injuries are never easy to deal with but he has gone off the radar several times with tactics over the past year with Bayern. Thiago at DM and he gets 4-2'd by Dortmund. Schweini-Kroos double pivot (lel) and he get's 5-0'd by RM. Schweini-Alonso double pivot and he gets 4-1'd by Wolfsburg, not to mention the 5 man back line shit he pulls from time to time. His team has the capacity to do well under his system as shown by various results (Roma and sometimes Dortmund being his biggest triumphs). He's messing around way too much tactically though.

Shakhtar are capable of pulling off an upset and Bayern fans should feel lucky that Alonso isn't there next time to pair up with Schweinsteiger. Pep was building something with a 3-5-2 with Lahm/Gotze in midfield. He's had several occasions where his systems had the capacity to work well but then fucks it up with a dumb decision or really poor experimental setup. He alone acts as his own obstacle though, no lack of brilliance but he's shooting himself in the foot. If he tones down the crazy and picks a mature, stable system for the return leg with the right offensive emphasis he'll thrash them. Idk if he's willing to dial down his boldness though, I can't tell if it's ego or clouded judgement.

hamad138

Banned
after the 1st half of last season Pep tried to mix his playing style with "German football" and it didn't work, this season he's continuing on this path but adds a lot of nonsense formations and tactics; to me it is not working and I think he will leave this summer or 2016 at the latest. I also don't consider Bayern top favourites to win the CL

His style will fail even more in Premier League , his style is going to die there. The Premier league is too fast and the ref arent whistling that much.

The Problem is his stubborness and he makes football a science. Football is a easy game, u need to score goals.

Pep complicates it with his mad science, strict position play ,overcomplicating things. He thinks hes albert Einstein even an 8:0 win dont make him happy, and he does crazy rotation.
Just let the Player think sometimes alone and dont force them too much.

This game is his fault, why xabi and alonso? Why off Form Ribery always gets straight to XI?

Lets hope they get their form back or he will get schooled again against ancelotti

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans