Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

As for Thiago, he has been away from football for a very long time now. It will be exceedingly hard for him to get into the rhythm and into the Bayern team right now, it will take weeks at best.

Didn't seem like that at all yesterday, luckily. Thiago is just crazy good it seems.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not impressed with Bayern's performance yesterday overall as they had just as few chances as BVB did and parked the bus for a great period of the game, but I have to say I was impressed with Guardiola's tactical versatility. Never have I seen Bayern parking the bus before and such a defensive line up (only 2 attacking players, Lewandowski and Mueller out of the starting XI), but it worked against an overzealous but idealess Klopp and BVB team, as Guardiola ditched the high line and blind possession, didn't even allow BVB to counter attack them.

We will have to figure out how to deal with this kind of Bayern. I guess if we have the luxury to get past PSG and play against them, the bad and good news is that we won't dominate possession unless they intentionally let us, and they will shut down space in their final third and attempt to counter us. I hope LE watched yesterday's game and get something out of it.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Not impressed with Bayern's performance yesterday overall as they had just as few chances as BVB did and parked the bus for a great period of the game, but I have to say I was impressed with Guardiola's tactical versatility. Never have I seen Bayern parking the bus before and such a defensive line up (only 2 attacking players, Lewandowski and Mueller out of the starting XI), but it worked against an overzealous but idealess Klopp and BVB team, as Guardiola ditched the high line and blind possession, didn't even allow BVB to counter attack them.
Now this I didn't expect. Pep is versatile after all.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

And now Benatia is out for up to 4 weeks too. This is really going great... Some higher power really doesn't like Bayern to win the CL this season, I suspect.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt is secretly a TSV 1860 fan. ;)

Interesting fact. There arent many ways to injure that many players without looking suspicious. Vodoo or Juju maybe ?
xm2Gb3NUa.png

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ribery should be out soon, he started running already. Schweinsteiger will be back any moment I believe. Of the most interest is Robben, who was rumored to be out before their 2nd leg of the CL game against Porto.

zanela

For all the Ryu Hayubris' constant huff and puff, most Buyern's absentees will be back by CL semis. Either way, all they need is their GOATrident of Manuela, Boateng, and Robbery. And ofc Thiagoat, you can't forget Thiagoat.

Treble still on!

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Robben will hopefully be back before the 2nd leg against Porto, Alaba will be back, maybe, before the CL final, Ribery is out for at least another weak, Pep said he wasn't able to train for 5 weeks now, Benatia is probably be out for at least the 2nd leg against Porto, Martinez might be able to start training in 2 weeks, but that is still a long-shot to actually starting matches. Schwein will be back within a week or so. Badstuber might also be back in 1 week.
All that does not factor in possible new injuries or how long it will take for the currently injured players to get back to full form.
So essentially, Zanelas posting was little more than rubbish.
Bayern are currently a far shot away from fielding a full-strength and in-form team.

Home of Barca Fans