Bayern München

skn02

His style will fail even more in Premier League , his style is going to die there. The Premier league is too fast and the ref arent whistling that much.

The Problem is his stubborness and he makes football a science. Football is a easy game, u need to score goals.

Pep complicates it with his mad science, strict position play ,overcomplicating things. He thinks hes albert Einstein even an 8:0 win dont make him happy, and he does crazy rotation.
Just let the Player think sometimes alone and dont force them too much.

This game is his fault, why xabi and alonso? Why off Form Ribery always gets straight to XI?

Lets hope they get their form back or he will get schooled again against ancelotti

Ancelotti???? Barca will school them this time, only if they manage to go further to meet barca :)

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
People are criticizing Pep right now and frankly, he deserves it.

Of course injuries are never easy to deal with but he has gone off the radar several times with tactics over the past year with Bayern. Thiago at DM and he gets 4-2'd by Dortmund. Schweini-Kroos double pivot (lel) and he get's 5-0'd by RM. Schweini-Alonso double pivot and he gets 4-1'd by Wolfsburg, not to mention the 5 man back line shit he pulls from time to time. His team has the capacity to do well under his system as shown by various results (Roma and sometimes Dortmund being his biggest triumphs). He's messing around way too much tactically though.

Shakhtar are capable of pulling off an upset and Bayern fans should feel lucky that Alonso isn't there next time to pair up with Schweinsteiger. Pep was building something with a 3-5-2 with Lahm/Gotze in midfield. He's had several occasions where his systems had the capacity to work well but then fucks it up with a dumb decision or really poor experimental setup. He alone acts as his own obstacle though, no lack of brilliance but he's shooting himself in the foot. If he tones down the crazy and picks a mature, stable system for the return leg with the right offensive emphasis he'll thrash them. Idk if he's willing to dial down his boldness though, I can't tell if it's ego or clouded judgement.

I think he does it to keep everybody motivated, playing different systems, more variance so it doesn't get dull.

Mixing it up for players who have won everything and are walking the league, has to somehow keep them interested.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe them not winning a few games is for the good, so that they stay on their toes and don't get complacent. I mean....they have absolutely nothing to do in the league. They've won it and that's it. Losing a few games will invoke a reaction from the media, fanbase, players won't get shitty with their attitudes and complacent. In the end it could be brilliant, if Pep don't fuck up in vital moments that is.

DrPepper

Bayern will still win their home game. Pep has never been amazing in CL knock out stage away games. In fact, the first time he won an away game with us was in his third season, ironically against Shakhtar.

This game is his fault, why xabi and alonso?

;)

Rapha

Bayern will win easily against Chakhtior on the march. Bayern with Chelsea are the big favourites of this Champion's League this season for me.

FC B

after the 1st half of last season Pep tried to mix his playing style with "German football" and it didn't work, this season he's continuing on this path but adds a lot of nonsense formations and tactics; to me it is not working and I think he will leave this summer or 2016 at the latest. I also don't consider Bayern top favourites to win the CL

+1

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
His style will fail even more in Premier League , his style is going to die there. The Premier league is too fast and the ref arent whistling that much.

The Problem is his stubborness and he makes football a science. Football is a easy game, u need to score goals.

Pep complicates it with his mad science, strict position play ,overcomplicating things. He thinks hes albert Einstein even an 8:0 win dont make him happy, and he does crazy rotation.
Just let the Player think sometimes alone and dont force them too much.

This game is his fault, why xabi and alonso? Why off Form Ribery always gets straight to XI?

Lets hope they get their form back or he will get schooled again against ancelotti
He should of really gone with bastian and schweinsteiger

FC B

I guess their chances of a CL trophy got smaller and smaller again.
Most of their key players are injured or just got reinjured now in the most intense and important part of the season.
Also Robben is out for a pretty long time, Ribery bearly came back from injury and got himself yet another. Can't see them fighting for CL this season in that rhythm.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I guess their chances of a CL trophy got smaller and smaller again.
Most of their key players are injured or just got reinjured now in the most intense and important part of the season.
Also Robben is out for a pretty long time, Ribery bearly came back from injury and got himself yet another. Can't see them fighting for CL this season in that rhythm.

I wouldn't write them off yet. Lahm is already back, Thiago is kind of back (on the bench already), Martinez will be back in 2 weeks. And rumor has it that Robben will be back before their 2nd leg CL quarter-final against Porto. Alaba will be back well before the CL final. So.

StarLord

I wouldn't write them off yet. Lahm is already back, Thiago is kind of back (on the bench already), Martinez will be back in 2 weeks. And rumor has it that Robben will be back before their 2nd leg CL quarter-final against Porto. Alaba will be back well before the CL final. So.

They are very lucky they were drawn against Oporto.

As for Thiago, he has been away from football for a very long time now. It will be exceedingly hard for him to get into the rhythm and into the Bayern team right now, it will take weeks at best.

Last edited:

kollegah

They are very lucky they were drawn against Oporto.

As for Thiago, he has been away from football for a very long time now. It will be exceedingly hard for him to get into the rhythm and into the Bayern team right now, it will take weeks at best.

thiago ist not the player who needs rhythm, he is kind of like neymar, just having a good time when a ball is on his feet, I call it natural flair.

Home of Barca Fans