Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Dante had a good year under Heynckes up until the CL final vs Dortmund, when he could've easily cost Bayern the title with that K1 kick on Reus. A pretty ordinary CB. There are at least 15 better than him in that position.

I'm talking about 2013. He was flawless and had great game-opning qualities.
Many saw him as one of the best CBs in Europe at that time.

Could've? Should've... Karate kicking someone on a yellow and not getting a second booking, how's that possible. Even more strange that he wasn't the only Bayern player who should've been sent off.

Yes, it's okay, German Bayern hater. We all know how you feel about Dortmund and Bayern.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Was Badstuber not fit for the Porto game on Dragao?

No. Otherwise Dante wouldn't have played. It's a real tragedy with him and his injuries throughout his career. He's an excellent CB, probably the best in the world when it comes to long balls and opening play from the back.

nnao

Could've? Should've... Karate kicking someone on a yellow and not getting a second booking, how's that possible. Even more strange that he wasn't the only Bayern player who should've been sent off.

There could've been BVB players sent off too, tbh.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ribery is said to be out for an unset amount of time. Originally he wsa said to be out for 3 days. That was 6 weeks ago :D :D

We really need Depay or Giezmann... :/

Der Kaiser

Badstuber out with a torn quad muscle. Operation needed, 3-4 months recovery.

Will be interesting to see if this guy will ever come back. 3 (?) torn ACLs, now a torn muscle...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Can someone sum up the injury / comeback situation at Bayern for me please ?

Ribery, Badstudder, Alaba, .. out ?

Robben is coming back iirc, bastian too.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Last I heard, same as Ribery, out for an unset amount of time... So might be in a week, might be 4 weeks, who knows?

Home of Barca Fans