Bayern München

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Who cares if they are arrogant or not? I hope they get eliminated tomorrow, however I can't see that as very likely for at least three reasons:

a) Bayern are still a much better team than Porto.

b) They are at home.

c) Porto are missing their two star full-backs. They cannot replace either.

It seems to me that after a very difficult Last 16 phase, and a very tough QF, we are going to have a very tough semi as well.

Apparently Porto rested 10 of their starting 11 in their league game this week end, can someone confirm this ?

Bayern will be missing Ribery, Robben, Benatia, Alaba, and Bernat is a doubt.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

So you are German?
In that case, read and especially THINK again. He most certainly did not mean "wir hauen jeden raus", but rather how I translated it, "hauen wir alles raus (was wir zu geben haben)", which becomes clear if you put it in context of what he said before and right after it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So you are German?
In that case, read and especially THINK again. He most certainly did not mean "wir hauen jeden raus", but rather how I translated it, "hauen wir alles raus (was wir zu geben haben)", which becomes clear if you put it in context of what he said before and right after it.

Sie lügen!

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I was actually pissed off enough to sign up there and post my correct translation. :p

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I was actually pissed off enough to sign up there and post my correct translation. :p

heheh :lol:

I personally do not speak a single word of german so the fact that it was proudly posted on a big BM blog made it look legit.

At least, if it doesn't show Muller's arrogance it shows that of the blogger/fans ^^

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, Müller always speaks his mind rather... freely, but at least in this case he was pretty humble, at least by his standards.

Deco10

Apparently Porto rested 10 of their starting 11 in their league game this week end, can someone confirm this ?

Bayern will be missing Ribery, Robben, Benatia, Alaba, and Bernat is a doubt.

True, the only starters that played in this weekend were Alex Sandro ( and he is not going to play against Bayern) and Fabiano (the GK).

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Interesting, apparently they deleted the Müller related news on that blog after I made it clear why the translation is so very incorrect... :D :D

Morten

For those with deeper knowledge of Bayern than me, why does a player like Dante gets regular playtime for a club of Bayerns stature? Everytime i see him he seems so clumsy, slow, out of place, just seems like a big liability for Bayern everytime i watch them.
I do realise that Bayern could essentially play their b-team and still walk the league, so maybe it doesnt matter much.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

For those with deeper knowledge of Bayern than me, why does a player like Dante gets regular playtime for a club of Bayerns stature?

Because Badstuber and Benatia, as well as Javi Martinez are all out injured. Atm, Dante is nominally Bayern's 5th CB who is essentially a starter, which only proves how ridiculous this season has been for Bayern with injuries. People were feeling sorry for Dortmund last season, who suffered not even half as bad as Bayern this season overall.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bayern-Barca final can it happen? I hope it happens, we need to get revenge against them. What better stage than CL final. But if porto really knockout bayern it would be a great achievement by porto who have been playing very good lately. Is tello fit to play? he will be very decisive in counters if he plays.

Alarcón

So you are German?

that's why I laughed... because of how they translated it...

Home of Barca Fans