Bayern München

gatsu

Bayern will have a lot on their hands with replacing their key players.

Ribery is 32 and will be 33 by the time CL quarter-finals will be played again.

So, that is 5 key players definitely going over the hill next season. This may well have been the very last good season for most, if not all of them. Some of them are injury-prone as well.

The Bundesliga is not as hectic as la liga or EPL, all the players you mentioned (except Xabi) have at least 2 to 3 seasons in top form.

StarLord

Looks like Barca faced Bayern at just the right time.

They gave their all against us and failed. Outside of the CL, Bayern just don't really care very much. As for their recent BuLi results, they are beyond meaningless, as the title is already in Bavaria.

You're not the best team if you don't beat a 22men team of RM and BM combined, we've really just been "lucky" this season :coffee:

Especially with our CL draws. So much luck there. It's as if Infantino has three girlfriends in Catalunya. Yup.

StarLord

They did. But that doesn't mean footyfan should just write it off as "Oh we just got lucky and faced them at the right time."

That was precisely my point. That Bayern were in very good condition when it mattered for them, i.e. against us in the Champions League. It was just that we were even better.

The rest of their recent results are 100% down to complete and total indifference.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That was precisely my point. That Bayern were in very good condition when it mattered for them, i.e. against us in the Champions League. It was just that we were even better.

The rest of their recent results are 100% down to complete and total indifference.

Okay, I misunderstood you then.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Don't know why you guys think I was taking away from Barca's win. If anything, I predicted Barca to thump Bayern.

barcaforum pls...

Barca 4-0 Bayern
Bayern 2-2 Barca

I made this post on the day of the semi-final draw, when everyone was shitting their pants about Bayern.

It's undeniable that Barca faced Bayern at the right time. Poor form and players injured, what more do you want in a possible opponent?

Home of Barca Fans