Bayern München

40M will be an absolute bargain. Muller will most likely be a Top 3 attacking player in the EPL. He's deceptively strong and has his fair share of dirty tricks, so I can't see him struggling to make the transition to the more physical nature of teams like Stoke.

This absolutely doesn't make any sense for Bayern though. Do they really like Pep that much? :lol:

BBZ8800

People really believe, that Bayern will sell Müller!?

German players usually don't leave Bayern.
Bayern is for them the greatest team in the world and when you play for Bayern, you can't go "higher" than that anymore.

A German superstar leaving Bayern is the same as expecting that Xavi, Iniesta or Puyol would leave Barca and sign for a random European giant, like Juventus, Manchester or Bayern.
Imagine a prime Xavi or Puyol leaving Barca for Juve or Bayern, lol, impossible.

Germans leave Bayern only if you don't play too much, if the club doesn't want you etc.
Kroos is one of the extremely rare examples of a German player leaving Bayern.

Sterlingfan2000

United are a joke club.They will try to sign bale and will fail, they will try to sign pogba and will fail, they will try to sign Müller and will fail.
Meanwhile they will lose de gea.No Starplayer will join them this Summer especially not Müller who is the icon of bayern. They will try to overpay but they will fail

My Opinion

Last edited:

BenRobbins

United are a joke club.They will try to sign bale and will fail, they will try to sign pogba and will fail, they will try to sign Müller and will fail.
Meanwhile they will lose de gea.No Starplayer will join them this Summer especially not Müller who is the icon of bayern. They will try to overpay but they will fail

:lol::lol:

BenRobbins

Well, he's right....

First of all, not even barca could sign muller from bayern. Second of all it is a silly rumour made up from a paper so how can you call a club a joke of a club based of fictional rumours?

Also bale will not be leaving Real madrid. But is it not worth a try to see if he was thinking of leaving?

Is Barca a joke of a club because they tried to sign Marquinhos and TS but they said no? Far from it.

So its not true at all.

Also isn't sterlingfan hamad? I saw the initial accusations but haven't followed up reading the posts to see if he has proved it isnt him. Fair play if it not him, however all the evidence points at it being hamad.

Sterlingfan2000

First of all, not even barca could sign muller from bayern. Second of all it is a silly rumour made up from a paper so how can you call a club a joke of a club based of fictional rumours?

Also bale will not be leaving Real madrid. But is it not worth a try to see if he was thinking of leaving?

Is Barca a joke of a club because they tried to sign Marquinhos and TS but they said no? Far from it.

So its not true at all.

Also isn't sterlingfan hamad? I saw the initial accusations but haven't followed up reading the posts to see if he has proved it isnt him. Fair play if it not him, however all the evidence points at it being hamad.

Im hamad and im Proud. Only need admins to change my name. Accepted my faith. Even watching a game transform me into hamad.

And bayern will rob bundesliga as usual. De bruyne 100%, a vile club destroying the league

StarLord

Don't know why you guys think I was taking away from Barca's win. If anything, I predicted Barca to thump Bayern.

I made this post on the day of the semi-final draw, when everyone was shitting their pants about Bayern.

It's undeniable that Barca faced Bayern at the right time. Poor form and players injured, what more do you want in a possible opponent?

You are taking away from Barca's win because you are suggesting that Bayern were at far lower than 100% when we faced them. Of course, that is partly (but only partly correct) They were missing one crucial player in our tie (Robben) as I think that Ribery is well past it, and Alaba is not really very decisive or a match winner.

Otherwise, everything else favored Bayern. Their league is won before it starts, hence they can prepare for CL fixtures at their hearts' contend.

Also, do not forget that Bayern with all their top players, could not beat Shaktar away from home, the game ending 0-0. There is absolutely zero guarantee that Bayern would have been any better if those players did play. Let me also remind you that they were at full-strength against Real Madrid in the semis last year.

Moreover not everyone was shitting their pants. You only have to go back to the posts. The majority yes, but the more level-headed and knowledgeable people in here knew very well that we had been better than Bayern all season (another thing you fail to acknowledge) and especially in big games (a point I never tire of repeating)

Also, how can you say that Bayern lacked form? There is zero evidence for it. Several league games recently they rested most of their good players and took them very lightly for the very obvious reason that their league has already been won (I know it's decided before it begins, but officially as well) When they lost to Dortmund, they were terribly unlucky with both chances and the referees.

But even all of these are secondary I feel. Bayern fans, as well as Bayern players, as well as Pep, only really care about one trophy these days. No one challenges their supremacy in Germany and they care even less about it. You can see it in all their reactions and all their press. Only the CL counts for them and it is only there that they give their best. That is precisely what they did against us but failed. They lacked neither intensity nor running in either of the semis. In fact it was we that looked decidedly sluggish in the 2nd semifinal.

Home of Barca Fans