Bayern München

serghei

I don't like Bayern, but that's hardly a big game, Luft. Domestic supercup is more like part of pre-season. It doesn't matter that much, except if you meet your archrival or smth.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't like Bayern, but that's hardly a big game, Luft. Domestic supercup is more like part of pre-season. It doesn't matter, except if you meet your archrival or smth.

It is a BIG game, even though it is pre-season, just like winning the Spanish Supercopa trophy is important for us.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

It is a BIG game, even though it is pre-season, just like winning the Spanish Supercopa trophy is important for us.

Sorry, but it's been an officially sanctioned game for only a few seasons. It really is not a big game. Doesn't mean I'm happy about being buried by Lord Bendtner. Twice.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

The Lord cometh, the Lord scoreth.

Neuer is shit at penalties. Worst keeper ever.

Irony? Or do you really know so little about Neuer's career?

Even the great Oliver Kahn was considered a horrible penalty killer for many years btw, until he went into super-titan mode in 2001, when it really counted and saved no less than 3 penalties against Valencia. I bet Valencia's players were pretty surprised that night, since he was such a "shit" penalty killer, or so they thought.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans