Bayern München

EdmondDantes

Watching Bayern play AC Milan, Douglas Costa is tearing them to shreads, he's looked unreal for them so far. Vidal has been superb as well, playing very high up the pitch, which I wasn't expecting. Two expensive bargains IMO, how about that for a cheeky oxymoron eh.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Watching Bayern play AC Milan, Douglas Costa is tearing them to shreads, he's looked unreal for them so far. Vidal has been superb as well, playing very high up the pitch, which I wasn't expecting. Two expensive bargains IMO, how about that for a cheeky oxymoron eh.

I must admit that I was outright wrong about Costa. Even on the left he is much better than Götze ever was last season when Ribery was injured. Every time I watched him pre-season, he impressed me more and more. Seems like 30M well spent.

Yannik

Found a brilliant article about the work that I wanted to share here to everyone who is kinda following Bayern or interested in them.

"Recent history has provided us with numerous examples that have to serve as a warning. Clubs such as Milan, Inter, Man United or even the post-Zidane Real Madrid forgot to refresh their successful but aging squads with new talents to grow into leading roles of the next generation. While fans and media were busy worrying about this, Bayern silently took care of the issue and got the job done within two years. Bayern’s rebuild hasn’t started, no. Bayern’s rebuild is basically over."

http://miasanrot.com/fcbayern-state-of-the-rebuild/

In my personal view the rebuuld isnt completely over. Lahm is yet to be properly replaced, I dont even see someone on the market who could fulfill such a role.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A big blow to Goetze himself since has been playing very well lately, a huge contrast to last season. Not a big blow to Bayern at all since they have other options to replace him.

Home of Barca Fans