Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

According to TZ, who are usually well-informed about Bayern, Ancelotti is Bayern's first option as a Pep replacement in case the latter opts to leave after this season.

That's great news tbh. I see him as the second best manager on this planet. Knowing that Bayern are also interested in him, and not only the other way around, as we've known for a couple of months now ever since that one interview he gave, kind of calms the nerves.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to TZ, who are usually well-informed about Bayern, Ancelotti is Bayern's first option as a Pep replacement in case the latter opts to leave after this season.

That's great news tbh. I see him as the second best manager on this planet. Knowing that Bayern are also interested in him, and not only the other way around, as we've known for a couple of months now ever since that one interview he gave, kind of calms the nerves.

Does Ancelotti speak German?

Yannik

I think Bayern will want a definite answer from Pep until january, and if he leaves, then Bayern will sign Ancelotti on a pre-contract and the latter will have a couple of months freetime to learn german and prepare for his job.
Bayern did the same with Heynckes and Pep.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Right at tis point, 8 injured players. Not too many more necessary for a whole team again... :p

R

Ryu Hayabusa

How did they get injured? During training?

Bernat, guess so (return: unforseeable...). Coman, fuckin national team ofc... as almost always with Bayern players, it seems. At the very beginning, they said it could be several months... finally, they said it's just going to be 7 days. Hopefully :p

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Bernat, guess so (return: unforseeable...). Coman, fuckin national team ofc... as almost always with Bayern players, it seems. At the very beginning, they said it could be several months... finally, they said it's just going to be 7 days. Hopefully :p

And 9... apparently Vidal is a little retarded and used and continues to use injections to be able to play for Chile in those useless WC qualifiers. One of his teammates even mentioned that Vida lis risking his career for Chile...

Good thing he knows who pays for his house and cars etc...

Home of Barca Fans