Bayern München

vlad

with ancelotti as a bayern coach, dortmund, schalke and bayer have really great chance to win the league.

barcafan161

i know, but not for the league titles, cmon, montpellier won the league when he was in PSG, as a manager he only won 3 league titles.

Well he will be taking over maybe the 2nd best team in world football so winning titles shouldn't be an issue.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
i know, but not for the league titles, cmon, montpellier won the league when he was in PSG, as a manager he only won 3 league titles.

But he has gotten better, I think, I for one was very impressed with the work he did at Real Madrid so I was VERY happy when Florentino let him go.

Not happy that Bayern got him.

Poor Xabi's like hey that's only 1 year extension and Pep will be gone.

He is 34 now. He will be 35 and a half when the contract ends. His successor at Bayern is already there with Kimmich who is just 20 but very promising. The plan is that he gets more and more of his playing time. That seems to be fine with both of them.

But he has gotten better, I think, I for one was very impressed with the work he did at Real Madrid so I was VERY happy when Florentino let him go.

Not happy that Bayern got him.

I am not convinced that all the papers tell will happen like this. There is something in the air. So I just lean back and wait until Sunday.

Home of Barca Fans