Bayern München

Devils

Juventus aren't favourites against Bayern, but they can certainly take them out.

It would be a wonderful thing if it actually happened.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Javi Martinez confirmed out for 4 weeks, so will miss both Juve games I think :)

Please please please Juve, finish them!! :D

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
tasci already injured with a concussion lol

Wow, they probably have special exercises in training called fighting without rules.

I see that Kimmich and Badstuber played against Hoffenheim, I guess Benatia will be back soon, so Benatia and Badstuber will be starting CBs against Juve (if they won't get injured of course:mou:).

serghei

Madzukic is not that big of a problem, because Morata - Dybala is a fearsome attack, but Khedira is a blow for them. Let's hope he makes it in time for Juve (I saw he's scheduled to recover just in time for the game vs Bayern, maybe he'll play).

Yannik

Bayern just returned from their winter break, before the start of the 2nd leg Pep has labelled the current squad as "unfit", also accusing several players of overweight during the christmas days.
They also have half their defense out due to injuries, being forced to make a new signing, who injured himself before he even got unveiled. It's just a concussion so it won't force him out of the Juve game, (Lewandowski basically played with a pudding-face against Barcelona and still skinned Mascherano). The remaining ones are Benatia (glass-man) and Badstuber (soap-bubble-man) and I'm fairly confident that they will manage to do something absolutely stupid such as crashing their cars into each other on the parking lot, tearing both their harmstrings in the progress.

Juventus meanwhile is on a run in Serie A and more and more of their players hit form. They have won their last 13 games in Serie A with 32 goals scored and 6 conceded. I think we could technically put them as favourites for this match.

Home of Barca Fans