Bayern München

Catta

The biggest regret I have is that Barca didn't destroy that arrogant club in 2009, could have scored double figures that game. There was a rumor that KHR went in Barcas dressing room at HT and ask them to take it easy.

Most teams could have destroyed the Barca team in those seasons, not like Bayern were anything special, it is more that Barca was utter shit. Bayern love to humiliate the opponent when they see that they are done mentally, while most other clubs stop at that point. FFS Liverpool could have destroyed their biggest rival United with 10 goals but stopped at 5-0. Barca could have destroyed many teams in their golden era but stopped at 4-5 goals. But small dick Bayern must destroy the opponent to feel better about themselves.

Bayern never beat Barca when they were not at their low point, when the clubs were evenly matched, the game always went in Barcas favor.

Morten

Don't what the deal really is between Bayern and Barca, i mean, Bayern and RM have more of a history, but they don't have all these snide remarks for us as they have for Barca every so often.

And this is from their leadership btw, not random fans.

topt

The biggest regret I have is that Barca didn't destroy that arrogant club in 2009, could have scored double figures that game. There was a rumor that KHR went in Barcas dressing room at HT and ask them to take it easy.

Most teams could have destroyed the Barca team in those seasons, not like Bayern were anything special, it is more that Barca was utter shit. Bayern love to humiliate the opponent when they see that they are done mentally, while most other clubs stop at that point. FFS Liverpool could have destroyed their biggest rival United with 10 goals but stopped at 5-0. Barca could have destroyed many teams in their golden era but stopped at 4-5 goals. But small dick Bayern must destroy the opponent to feel better about themselves.

Bayern never beat Barca when they were not at their low point, when the clubs were evenly matched, the game always went in Barcas favor.

as in always you mean both times :)

KingLeo10

Don't what the deal really is between Bayern and Barca, i mean, Bayern and RM have more of a history, but they don't have all these snide remarks for us as they have for Barca every so often.

And this is from their leadership btw, not random fans.

Barca and Bayern (and Pool and Milan when they wake back up) are rivals for 2nd spot historically. Hence all the snide remarks.

Morten

Barca and Bayern (and Pool and Milan when they wake back up) are rivals for 2nd spot historically. Hence all the snide remarks.

I get it that supporters would do this, but that the actual leadership of Bayern has to remind everyone of their own importance so often is a bit lame.

KingLeo10

I get it that supporters would do this, but that the actual leadership of Bayern has to remind everyone of their own importance so often is a bit lame.

FC Hollywood for a reason.

Their leadership goes to jail for mishandling money and they're up in other club's finances. Lmao.

KingLeo10

Did Hoeness not go to jail for tax evasion? Where did I lie?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26512965

And here's your Kaiser being banned by FIFA for shady ongoings with Qatar regarding the upcoming WC.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/franz-beckenbauer-snubs-qatar-probe-banned-90-days-from-fifa/

"According to the Guardian, Beckenbauer has so far refused to disclose who he voted for with regards to the '22 Cup host country. He claims the questions were sent to him in English and he didn't understand."

Lol.

Catta

Most people consider Barca bigger, and those arrogant Germans can't process that. So they have to remind the whole world how great they are, and why they try to humiliate every team when they have a chance. Small dick mentality.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Most people consider Barca bigger, and those arrogant Germans can't process that. So they have to remind the whole world how great they are, and why they try to humiliate every team when they have a chance. Small dick mentality.

Soon you will see these german guys live in action :p

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Typical Bayern stuff. Hope they get slapped in the face someday.

We are definitely the underdogs in the tie, no doubt about it and I don't predict us winning at the Allianz, as long as we give our best effort and try to humble those arrogant fuckers a bit, I will be happy.

at least giving a good fight should be the the least what to do, the last wins for Bayern were scary easy for them

topt

Did Hoeness not go to jail for tax evasion? Where did I lie?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26512965

And here's your Kaiser being banned by FIFA for shady ongoings with Qatar regarding the upcoming WC.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/franz-beckenbauer-snubs-qatar-probe-banned-90-days-from-fifa/

"According to the Guardian, Beckenbauer has so far refused to disclose who he voted for with regards to the '22 Cup host country. He claims the questions were sent to him in English and he didn't understand."

Lol.

he did but that had nothing to do with Bayern, it was something like Messi did .
Franz is like 100 years old with heavy dementia, come on man

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans