Bayern München

KingLeo10

I'm 100% predicting Bayern won't win the CL this season. [MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION], how confident are you in taking this bet?

Bayern is a "great team" according to you, no?

topt

Even the Roma that a declining Barca lost to was stronger than Villareal last season.

Yet the Bayern who YOU claim is still strong lost to them. How is that not a humiliation?

I guess my definition of humiliation is a bit different; only one result in CL comes to my mind that I would describe as humiliation but i wont talk about that here since I am a guest.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ive talked with a few Bayern fans today, they think they will win 4-0, 5-1 or something lol, topt with his 2 goals difference is a humble guy :lol:

Typical Bayern stuff. Hope they get slapped in the face someday.

We are definitely the underdogs in the tie, no doubt about it and I don't predict us winning at the Allianz, as long as we give our best effort and try to humble those arrogant fuckers a bit, I will be happy.

topt

I'm 100% predicting Bayern won't win the CL this season. [MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION], how confident are you in taking this bet?

Bayern is a "great team" according to you, no?

well, depends on the odds; there are 2-3 other great teams in CL but Barca aint one of them; i ll take the bet that bayern will go further in CL than barca.

KingLeo10

I guess my definition of humiliation is a bit different; only one result in CL comes to my mind that I would describe as humiliation but i wont talk about that here since I am a guest.

5-0 to RM isn't a humiliation?

4-0 to Barca at HT isn't a humiliation?

Lmao.

KingLeo10

Barca have a better record v RM and many more iconic wins (even during their CL wins) than Bayern do. But Bayern's record v RM is really good, no doubt.

Honestly, Bayern is a great team and has very good H2H against other top teams outside of vs. Milan and Pool.

I just can't stand arrogant Bayern :clown: who "forget" their own club's beatdowns but go out of their way to stir shit about another team on that team's forums. Lmao.

topt

Barca have a better record v RM and many more iconic wins (even during their CL wins) than Bayern do. But Bayern's record v RM is really good, no doubt.

Honestly, Bayern is a great team and has very good H2H against other top teams outside of vs. Milan and Pool.

I just can't stand arrogant Bayern :clown: who "forget" their own club's beatdowns but go out of their way to stir shit about another team on that team's forums. Lmao.

and all of this started just cause I said I would be Ok with a 2 goal win, which I think is totally in line with realistic predictions and not arrogant at all.

KingLeo10

and all of this started just cause I said I would be Ok with a 2 goal win, which I think is totally in line with realistic predictions and not arrogant at all.

No. This is how you characterized it.
If you mean by nervous some are worried we would win by less tha 3 goals the answer is yes; for me anything less than +2 would be a disapointment.

You just changed tune now.

Home of Barca Fans