Bayern München

KingLeo10

It's truly stunning to me how topt continues to be this much arrogant after this is Bayern's history in their "golden era":

2010 - Humiliated by Inter
2011 - Trolled by Inter
2012 - Trolled by Chelsea at home
2013 - Great win
2014 - Humiliated by RM
2015 - Humiliated by Barca
2016 - Trolled by AM
2017 - Tolled by RM
2018 - Trolled by RM
2019 - Humiliated by Pool
2020 - Great win
2021 - Trolled by PSG
2022 - Humiliated by Villareal

Pipe down. You guys have not won enough in CL to warrant such arrogance.

topt

It's truly stunning to me how topt continues to be this much arrogant after this is Bayern's history in their "golden era":

2010 - Humiliated by Inter
2011 - Trolled by Inter
2012 - Trolled by Chelsea at home
2013 - Great win
2014 - Humiliated by RM
2015 - Humiliated by Barca
2016 - Trolled by AM
2017 - Tolled by RM
2018 - Trolled by RM
2019 - Humiliated by Pool
2020 - Great win
2021 - Trolled by PSG
2022 - Humiliated by Villareal

Pipe down. You guys have not won enough in CL to warrant such arrogance.

you really want to go down this road with words like trolled and humiliated as a barca fan; come on man

KingLeo10

you really want to go down this road as a barca fan; come on man

Barca fans are not arrogant asswipes like you who predict "win by 2-3 goals at least" versus other top teams in CL.

We own up to like CL disasterclasses. You continue to live in delusional land but instead you've won the same amount of CLs as Barca since 2010 and suffered the same number of humiliations.

Show me where I'm wrong with these numbers.

Rassvet

If losing by two goals to a top side is a humiliation, lord knows how some of Barca's CL exits with Messi would be desribed as...

KingLeo10

Barca won the CL final against Man United in 2011 3-1 (2 goal margin) and everyone who wrote about/saw that game agrees it was a humiliation for United.

Of course, Rassbeta and his swine will come here with predictable tripe :lol:

Temptation

"Since Barca's 3-1 in a 2011 game was a humiliation for United every Bayern CL exit is a humiliation or trolling"

Believe it or not, Ladies and Gentlemen this low IQ nonce claims to be a Scientist!! :lol:

This walking contradiction also asks posters for "creative insults" while typing shit like "Rassbeta". :lol:

What a waste of oxygen...

topt

Barca fans are not arrogant asswipes like you who predict "win by 2-3 goals at least" versus other top teams in CL.

We own up to like CL disasterclasses. You continue to live in delusional land but instead you've won the same amount of CLs as Barca since 2010 and suffered the same number of humiliations.

Show me where I'm wrong with these numbers.

I havent predicted 2-3 goals win vs other top teams in CL, I said I would be Ok with 2 goals win vs Barca.
You arent wrong with the numbers I am just saying words like "humiliation" should stay in Barcelona for now.

KingLeo10

If the swine had any intelligence, he would realize that it's not the scoreline alone that determines whether it's a humiliation, but the opponent/expectations/how the game panned out.

The 3-1 isn't a humiliation by scoreline, but when you look at the match, you see how badly Barca outplayed United. They had 0 chances in 90 mins.

Bayern fans like topt make their team seem infallible/great. By those standards, they should be winning half the CLs in the last 10-12 years. So no shit are losses to teams like Villareal and Chelsea at home humiliations/being trolled.

KingLeo10

I havent predicted 2-3 goals win vs other top teams in CL, I said I would be Ok with 2 goals win vs Barca.
You arent wrong with the numbers I am just saying words like "humiliation" should stay in Barcelona for now.

Even the Roma that a declining Barca lost to was stronger than Villareal last season.

Yet the Bayern who YOU claim is still strong lost to them. How is that not a humiliation?

KingLeo10

I could have been a dick like Topt is and thrown in 09 where Bayern were clowns and Barca humiliated them.

Or thrown in basically all of 00s where Milan routinely 4-2'ed and 5-2'ed them.

All top teams have their good and bad periods. Bayern is nothing special. You hit less lows than Barca but you also hit less highs than Barca.

Temptation

Bayern have been utterly HUMILIATED by Stuggart, Union and Gladbach in the last 3 games!

Commiserations to [MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION] for suffering 3 consecutive embarassing HUMILIATIONS in the last 3 weeks.

"Intelligence" :lol:

Home of Barca Fans