Bayern München

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Ribery is a decent finisher. But he can't finish from all the ridiculous angles that Robben can. Robben isn't as clinical as can be, but he has the ability to finish some crazy balls. He has the highest finishing ability out of those three, I believe.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ribery is a decent finisher. But he can't finish from all the ridiculous angles that Robben can. Robben isn't as clinical as can be, but he has the ability to finish some crazy balls. He has the highest finishing ability out of those three, I believe.

Not Götze. :pep:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Real Madrid can beat Bayern Munich, Man United can too. Dortmund obviously yes. Chelsea maybe.

Barcelona are currently the 'big team' that is least likely to be able to beat Bayern.

B

beautifulgame

Real Madrid can beat Bayern Munich, Man United can too. Dortmund obviously yes. Chelsea maybe.

Barcelona are currently the 'big team' that is least likely to be able to beat Bayern.

lolzzzz what???

Man U have their hands full with Basel and Chelsea can't fuck with biggest teams yet.

Die Bayern

I know you may think I sound cocky or something, but there is no way United can defeat us sorry. Even if they buy Baines/Fellaini their team still won't be able to compete for the CL. At the moment United are down the pecking order by quite a lot. Madrid I'd agree with. They have a good team with a good coach so it's possible. Barca, from what I've seen under Martino look to be playing with more intensity and pressing (finally) so I wouldn't rule you guys out. Same with Chelsea and their Mourinho factor.

DennyCrane

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I know you may think I sound cocky or something, but there is no way United can defeat us sorry. Even if they buy Baines/Fellaini their team still won't be able to compete for the CL. At the moment United are down the pecking order by quite a lot. Madrid I'd agree with. They have a good team with a good coach so it's possible. Barca, from what I've seen under Martino look to be playing with more intensity and pressing (finally) so I wouldn't rule you guys out. Same with Chelsea and their Mourinho factor.

Not Chelsea. Chelsea is utterly crap. There is no way they can beat you unless they make monumental improvements.

DennyCrane

Translation of the SZ article.

Part 1: Silence on the stands

A strange quietness reigns on the Triple winners' stands: The dispute over tickets between FC Bayern and its' Ultras leads to silence in the arena.
The fans bemoan a 'willfully done dismantling of the scene', whereas the club itself wants to 'reorganize' the Südkurve.

A giant grey hole opened and swallowed everything: The chants, the banners, the cheers. In the Südkurve, the heart of atmosphere where the Ultras used to be, only bare steps were to be seen in the match vs Borussia Mönchengladbach.
Many of the 'Stimmungsaktiven' (active supporters) - how Wolfgang Salewski, who was deployed as a mediator by the club but nevertheless is seen as a club official through the eyes of the fans, calls them, simply vanished.
They are not allowed to enter the stands anymore because they don't have tickets for this particular area - and because FCB checks entry via turnstiles. Those who remained stayed silent.

'There was no call for boycott', Gregor Weinreich of the fanclub umbrella group 'Club Nr. 12' emphasized - but the boycot of the dissappointed started on itself. They bemoan a 'willfully done dismantling of the active scene', Weinreich puts it this way: ' We are not under the impression that FC Bayern is eager to walk ahead into the future with those fans who actively created an atmosphere over the past years.' But the Ultras are not limited to create an atmosphere or deploy beautiful choreos, but also create a problem via using pyrotechnic or critisizing the club.

While almost all german football clubs view their respective Ultras as an important part of the clubs' environment and work on solutions with the patience of a saint; FC Bayern seems fed up - and leans on (which is probably tenable) the majority opinion of the audience. And indeed, what Salewski states concerning this topic, sounds like 'dismantling'. The bad atmosphere last Friday is 'no surprise' to him, 'we need a transition period' he states. The goal is to 'reorganize the entire curva: new people, new chants, build up something different there'.

The former police psychologist numeralizes the amount of 'Stimmungsaktive' to around 600, added another 600 to be "Situationsaktive', fans who join in on chants depending on the matchs' progression. These are relatively low numbers for a big and successful club which shouldn't be too much of a problem when handing out tickets - one would think. 2100 people are allowed to enter blocks 112/113; only 1635 passed the turnstiles on Friday, 300 cards remained unused.

Multiple proposals from the Ultras to stand together in the curva were discarded by the club. A free choice of blocks within the Südkurve would be possible due to the scanners at the turnstiles without risking congestion. Bayerns' fan support made a survey among all ticket-holders concerning this solution - 64 % of them voted against it.

Part 2 : A new center of atmosphere

Weinreich regards the wording of the survey as 'tendentious cheap propaganda'; the club is said to have argumented that with a free choice of blocks, it would be possible for someone who just bought a beer or went to the toilet to not being able to go back to the same area. 'One could switch it in a way, that everyone stays 'logged in' for 15 minutes and can go back with the same ticket', Weinreich states, ' but that wasn't even up for debate'. Salewski retorts that he perceived the survey as 'fair' even when ' they say that it wasn't afterwards'.

What's strange is that FC Bayern just raised capacity for blocks 112/113. Instead of randomly allocating 300 tickets via the Internet, it [the club] could have given 300 admission tickets for the Südkurve to ticket holders in other blocks. 'It would have been open for anyone', Weinreich says, 'but that would have meant targetting an audience willing to support'. Salewski retorted that 'admission tickets were tried once' but 'didn't work out'. In general, 'one made tickets available in the past and in the result was that they always demanded more tickets'. And tickets are a rare good at Bayern - the favouritism was difficult to place to the majority.

And that's the question: Are fans, who support the club in every remote away match and see their man task in cheering and support, to be treated different than fans, who visit two home matches a year but define themselves as Bayernfans, buy jerseys and click 'like' on Facebook ?

The clubs' answer is no, concerning the assignment of tickets. Nevertheless, Salewski gives a little bit of hope to ticket holders of other blocks, who up until now sneaked into blocks 112/113 and wish to stand there in the future. He announced an 'exchange program' and wants to initiate that to so-called 'indifferents', who frequented blocks 112/113 but are not a vital part of the atmosphere, agree to trade their tickets. The problem is though that tickets to other areas of the stadium are much more expensive; so Salewski announced 'financial interim solution on singular case basis'.

With the use of the barcode scanners Bayern wants to check who shows up in blocks 112/113 at all - and exercise their right to discharge towards season ticket holders who only sporadically show up. These so called 'no-shows', who let their tickets expire, as obviously 300 people did vs Mönchengladbach will have to face an offer of the club to trade in their tickets or a discharge.

Whether Salewskis' plan to create ' a new center of atmosphere' will succeed remains to be seen. He surely can't count on those who buy tickets for blocks 112/113 online for single matches. 'This form of ticketing provides a profile of all our fans', Weinrich says. ' One can't randomly choose people and expect for an atmosphere to be created suddenly'. Even Karl Heinz Rummenigge stated that 'one can't force people to cheer us'. Although he didn't sound like he'd miss it sadly.

footyfan

Calma, calma
lolzzzz what???

Man U have their hands full with Basel and Chelsea can't fuck with biggest teams yet.

I think United can beat Bayern, their current style of play is very well suited to exposing Bayern on the break. Bayern have been relying a fair bit on the strength that Mandzukic provides in the centre, a lot of goals come from dangerous crosses into the box and a lot of plays are set up by a simple long ball up to Mandzukic who shrugs off everyone, controls and makes a simple pass to the dangermen Ribery and Robben. Vidic and Ferdinand are very adept at cutting out these danger situations.

United's mediocre midfield means that they will actually sit back against Bayern and not expose themselves like teams have this past season. And Bayern's soft core at the back can really be got at by a target man like Van Persie, with Rooney providing more direct impetus further behind.

In basically every situation, United will play exactly the opposite way that Barca have against Bayern, they will actually play very similarly to Dortmund.

Edit: As far as Barca are concerned, I think Bayern will beat them fairly easily because they're still ridiculously exposed on counters despite the added intensity upfront that Martino seems to have brought back. Obviously, I'm better off commenting after maybe half a season, but so far I havent seen anything that gives me hope that we can beat Bayern.

Last edited:

ebc_99

Edit: As far as Barca are concerned, I think Bayern will beat them fairly easily because they're still ridiculously exposed on counters despite the added intensity upfront that Martino seems to have brought back. Obviously, I'm better off commenting after maybe half a season, but so far I havent seen anything that gives me hope that we can beat Bayern.

You are talking like Bayern are some sort of super team we can never beat.

We have better players for a start and a new coach who has plenty of time to fix any problems we might have.

I think we will beat Bayern if we meet this season.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

raskolnikov

The phsyical aspect is the biggest problem, corners and indirect freekick and their whole 6ft+ team will be having a field day against our small guys, that won't change no matter what happens tactically.
However I do feel Pep will ruin them, or atleats make them play different than last year.
They are not unbeatable.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I actually think Bayern are very beatable, just not by Barca currently. Of course, Martino can really change Barca up and Neymar might be the wildcard that we needed - all I'm saying is that not a lot has changed since April. 7-0 is not a fluke, I don't actually remember Barca creating a single chance besides the one Bartra skied (and that chance just came about - it wasnt created).

The defence is still just as bad, we were so exposed even against weak weak teams during preseason.

Home of Barca Fans