Bayern München

Tomchin

How do Bayern typically line-up these days? Are Gotze and Kroos and Muller all in the starting line-up, and Mandzukic on the bench?

barcanuck

I can see his dilemma with Pep's fave Thiago and Gotze competing for the same spot Kroos has it may be difficult for Kroos. We'll take him gladly :)

barcanuck

He will take JDS' place haha ;) With the hopes Xavi will get reduced minutes in next couple of years, that's the place everyone is going to be hoping for on Barca.

Meitux

I can see his dilemma with Pep's fave Thiago and Gotze competing for the same spot Kroos has it may be difficult for Kroos. We'll take him gladly :)
There's no competing at all this season, Gotze has been impressive since his comeback and earns his place in the starting line up as the time comes, Thiago is not yet there from his injury, how can he compete? Thiago will have to ristrict himself into a support/rotation role for this season while the question always remains. How he'll find a starting place in the team for the upcoming time competing with already great players for every positions. Cause to be honest, Martinez is needed in this Bayern team, Schweinsteiger has moved further forward to fit him in. I don't know what's on Pep's mind but the plan for a stable line up isn't there yet. And surely no competing for Thiago this season.

Die Bayern

Thiago might play in that lone DM position sometimes, which I don't agree with to be honest. Pep must be seeing something there, that probably none of us are. Still, there will be a lot of rotation and whoever impresses the most in training/games will start.

BerkeleyBernie

Thiago might play in that lone DM position sometimes, which I don't agree with to be honest. Pep must be seeing something there, that probably none of us are. Still, there will be a lot of rotation and whoever impresses the most in training/games will start.

It's pretty obvious- Bayern is aging. Robben 29, Schweinsteiger 29, Lahm 29, Ribery 30. Pep has a whole wave of players under 25 to take their places.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah, no overly impressive performance tonight... again.
But as long as they keep winning while breaking even more records (hello Barca ;) ), there's not much to complain, I guess.

AfricanBavarian

Yeah, no overly impressive performance tonight... again.
But as long as they keep winning while breaking even more records (hello Barca ;) ), there's not much to complain, I guess.

I was very disappointed by Schweinstiger and especially Gotze, hopefully this poor run of form ends cause BvB are calling....

Home of Barca Fans