Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Bayern M is not looking as deadly and great as last season.

Though they still won every match so far except the two draws in the Bundesliga (which they should have won, given the dominance against Freiburg and Leverkusen). Seems like they rise to the occasion, as the match in Manchester showed. We'll know more about Bayern's current state after the match against BVB.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I was very disappointed by Schweinstiger and especially Gotze, hopefully this poor run of form ends cause BvB are calling....
Wouldn't have played him as a false 9 in the first place. Is more likely to disappoint in that role than to boss it, given its history and the expectations on him.

Though they still one every match so far except the two draws in the Bundesliga (which they should have won, given the dominance against Freiburg and Leverkusen). Seems like they rise to the occasion, as the match in Manchester showed. We'll know more about Bayern's current state after the match against BVB.

More likely, we'll know more about Dortmund's current state after the match against Bayern. That Bayern can stumble against BVB and still win the treble was what we saw last season.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I hope Götze's failure as false 9 and Müller's less-than-stellar performances in the same role cause Pep to re-think his attitude towards signing Lewandowski for next season (which he is said to be not really in favor off).

R

Ryu Hayabusa

More likely, we'll know more about Dortmund's current state after the match against Bayern. That Bayern can stumble against BVB and still win the treble was what we saw last season.

Tell me, when exactly did Bayern lose (tis what you mean by 'stumble', I guess?) against Dortmund last season? ;)

The Observer

No one can play false 9 except Messi. And even Messi struggles without a striker partner against very organized defensive teams.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
No, I didn't write "fail" or, to stay true to the metaphor, "fall".

No one can play false 9 except Messi. And even Messi struggles without a striker partner against very organized defensive teams.
Yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't think Pep would try it out.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bayern without Mandzukic is just a pale copy of Barca.
Who, btw., has a better goal per minutes ratio than Lewa or Ibra.

BarcaGirl

If Lewandowski really goes to Bayern, we should make a move for Mandzukic. :) I think he would be perfect for us.

NeyMesSis

Though they still won every match so far except the two draws in the Bundesliga (which they should have won, given the dominance against Freiburg and Leverkusen). Seems like they rise to the occasion, as the match in Manchester showed. We'll know more about Bayern's current state after the match against BVB.

and the supercup 4:2 lose vs BVB :D

AfricanBavarian

Because it's so ridiculous that another team than Bayern might be buying players from other clubs? Especially when it's such a low-tier club as Barcelona...

No its not that i just dont think Mandzukic is the type of striker Barca would be looking for in my opinion....

NeyMesSis

cf in barca is the most difficult to play... you can't put just a goalscorer in and then think he scores.. Our play is soo difficult to understand

Gilberto

No its not that i just dont think Mandzukic is the type of striker Barca would be looking for in my opinion....

I agree. Mandukic is great at poaching and heading but he isn't great at participating in build-up play. He is a hard worker though, and he could be useful as a sub but he is not the type of player we should go for.

Home of Barca Fans