Bayern München

AfricanBavarian

I agree. Mandukic is great at poaching and heading but he isn't great at participating in build-up play. He is a hard worker though, and he could be useful as a sub but he is not the type of player we should go for.
Everything is right except this, the reason Gomez left so easily was because Mandzukic helps out in the build up play...

Gilberto

Everything is right except this, the reason Gomez left so easily was because Mandzukic helps out in the build up play...

You are right, but even though he is better than Gomez, there are better 'footballing strikers', like Aguero.
I think we should make a move for someone like Peter Crouch :lol:
Mandzukic is sort of a mix between Aguero and Crouch.

MagIX

cf in barca is the most difficult to play... you can't put just a goalscorer in and then think he scores.. Our play is soo difficult to understand

Exactly, ask Ibra

Mandzukic...yes, if he agrees to spend the most of the time on the bench.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Lewandowski really goes to Bayern, we should make a move for Mandzukic. :) I think he would be perfect for us.

Extremely unlikely. First off, Bayern will not let him go. They will probably offload Pizarro. Secondly, I don't see us buying Mandzu even if he were to let go, us getting some hand-me-downs? Nah. Third, Mandzu would not want to come to us knowing he will likely be sitting on the bench most of the time. He is a young guy who wants to play.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why don't they just trade the Croat for the Pole then?

Because the Croat has proven to be very deadly and consistent in the air. He himself is a very good player in his own right. Plus, what if the Pole was injured? They will need the Croat to sit in for the Pole.

Last edited:

Die Bayern

Why don't they just trade the Croat for the Pole then?

He won't move to Dortmund in my opinion. I'm also not sure what will happen with Mandzu if Lewa comes. I'm refusing to believe it, however I'm almost positive he'd try and push for a move.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
So Schweini will be undergoing another surgery. No information as to when he will return, bad news for Bayern.

Meitux

Great player, he can make almost everything. But he's so unlucky that his career is written with injuries, he'll never be in one peace.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
True, it's such a shame for him. Apparently it's still the same issue as before. Hopefully he'll be done with it this time.

Extremely unlikely. First off, Bayern will not let him go. They will probably offload Pizarro. Secondly, I don't see us buying Mandzu even if he were to let go, us getting some hand-me-downs? Nah. Third, Mandzu would not want to come to us knowing he will likely be sitting on the bench most of the time. He is a young guy who wants to play.
I wouldnt be too sure, that Bayern wont let him go. U r right, that the chances r higher, that Pizarro is the one having to leave, but I would not rule out Mandzukic leaving or even both of them. Pep obviously likes to have a variety of attacking options and to have both, Lewandowski and Mandzukic, doesnt make too much sense, as they r very similar in style of play and Pep also likes to play Müller or Götze as 9/false9.

Then u also have to consider, that Madzukic has been acting like a spoilt brat being offended whenever not starting, as if he would be indispensable and clear starter. Reality is, that he isnt a world beater and he should be lucky to play for Bayern. If he doesnt get used to be 2nd choice, that its probably the best to sell him and make a big profit.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm not sure what to think about "Nostradamus" posting something about Bayern... ;)

and the supercup 4:2 lose vs BVB :D

As I said, that was pre-season and not even official in the traditional sense, so I refuse to count that as an actual loss ;)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So Schweini will be undergoing another surgery. No information as to when he will return, bad news for Bayern.

Oh shucks. Did he get injured again or something? Poor Bastian can't fully shake off his injuries. :(

Great player, humble person, the heart and soul and flag bearer of Bayern, I have always liked him. He remains as one of my favorite players and one of very few Bayern players that I like.

I felt that his vitalness and importance to Bayern have decreased, starting last season. I only hope he will not be sidelined after he returns. Or maybe he can just leave.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Oh shucks. Did he get injured again or something? Poor Bastian can't fully shake off his injuries. :(

Great player, humble person, the heart and soul and flag bearer of Bayern, I have always liked him. He remains as one of my favorite players and one of very few Bayern players that I like.

I felt that his vitalness and importance to Bayern have decreased, starting last season. I only hope he will not be sidelined after he returns. Or maybe he can just leave.
It's the same injury dragging all along. He isseud a statement saying he has been in pain for some while now, hoped it would get better but it eventually only got worse. Hopefully he won't be out for too long and manages to get those problems behind him once and for all.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's the same injury dragging all along. He isseud a statement saying he has been in pain for some while now, hoped it would get better but it eventually only got worse. Hopefully he won't be out for too long and manages to get those problems behind him once and for all.

Yeah, as with Messi, he needs to take the time for his injury to properly heal and not rushing back. Maybe I will be proven wrong , maybe Bayern will lose some games without the blessing of his presence again (which was the case before and I was so happy when some Bayern fans trash-talked Bastian and he proved his value by Bayern losing whenever he did not play).

Bastian needs to have a full recovery and pace himself for the WC next year. ;)

Home of Barca Fans