Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Robben is out for six weeks with a deep wound in his knee!

The only good thing about this is the time when it happened. The almost irrelevant match against city and some weaker BL opponents are ahead of us as well as the club world cup before it's already mid-season break. Hope, Robben is fit for the second half of the season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Must be that genius celebration. :lol:

Actually no, it was resulted from a savage tackle by the Augsburg goalkeeper yesterday.

He won't be missed too much though, Bayern has so much depth, Müller will start as the RW, which he is very comfortable with.

Die Bayern

Actually no, it was resulted from a savage tackle by the Augsburg goalkeeper yesterday.

He won't be missed too much though, Bayern has so much depth, Müller will start as the RW, which he is very comfortable with.

He will most certainly be missed. He has had (so far) arguably his best season with a Bayern shirt. He has been amazing so far under Pep. Muller is great don't get me wrong, but he lacks that explosiveness that Robben has.

Thankfully part of those 6 weeks that he'll be out are during the winter break!

Galning

The entire Bundesliga is scheisse besides Dortmund & Bayern and Dortmund can't even keep up with Bayern. One horse league from the start even more so with Guardiola. Freaking United in their current form tore Leverkusen a new one at their own stadium and they are second.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I bet Guardiola didn't plan that own goal...

The entire Bundesliga is scheisse besides Dortmund & Bayern and Dortmund can't even keep up with Bayern. One horse league from the start even more so with Guardiola. Freaking United in their current form tore Leverkusen a new one at their own stadium and they are second.

Things would be different if he whole Dortmund XI wouldn't be injured constantly. If they had all their players available, it would be a close call. But there's no solution for this, Dortmund can barely financially manage to compensate for the players that leave them; they just don't and won't have the means to invest to get depth to get through times like these without disadvantages. Too bad.

But yeah, Bundesliga is big Mist currently, to bring up an alternative for "Scheiße".

Last edited:

Galning

They don't have the depth to compete with Bayern for the title. Yeah their starting 11 is great but how many times can a team field their best starting 11 during a season? Almost never. Look at us.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Not true. Buli is actually the most competitve league, even more so than the EPL. There are good teams like Gladbach, Hannover besides BVB and Loserkusen.

I think it is more of a statement that Bayern is in its own league.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Beautiful pass by the genius Thiago. Should've been a goal, can't wait for Guardiola to sell Mandzukic.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
They don't have the depth to compete with Bayern for the title. Yeah their starting 11 is great but how many times can a team field their best starting 11 during a season? Almost never. Look at us.

You beat me to it while I was editing my post; yeah, that is the problem. If they have to compensate for the departure of Lewandowski and possibly Gündogan, that will be all they could possibly manage financially. No way they will be able to increase their depth anytime soon, especially if they, which I don't hope, don't go through in the CL now. It has even been a work of manage to get them to a financially relatively stable position after their near bancruptcy...

Not true. Buli is actually the most competitve league, even more so than the EPL. There are good teams like Gladbach, Hannover besides BVB and Loserkusen.

I think it is more of a statement that Bayern is in its own league.

Implying it was any different before they got that good...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans