Bayern München

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They've used blaugrana before, in 1995

475full.jpg

Yes, but Bayern's identity has been defined as red and white since a while ago, I wonder why they decided to bring blue back?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Adidas needs to sell moooar jerseys, that's why.
And as we know with fashion, tomorrow's fad is yesterday's trend.
They stuck to the old red-white paradigm long enough. Obviously someone decided to go back to red-blue.
Since these are the three colors of the Bayern insignia, hardly a surprise.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

The red and blue are different, if you look more closely. Also, as I said... these are the exact three colors in the Bayern emblem...

Last edited:

Stric

When I was a kid, I had a Bayern backpack or something like that, I remember they were sporting red/blue everywhere at the time.

footyfan

Calma, calma
It will definitely look better when it actually comes out. This year's CL away/third kit is the best out of any club. Fantastic.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Took Pep, took Thiago, took tiki taka, and now the colors as well :lol:

But in all honesty, they should stick with the designs they have right now, maybe with a somewhat bold change or addition (not this bold). In the past few years, Bayern have had some amazing kits, they shouldn't break the streak with that one.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Now that you mention it, that's probably what Adidas will do for AC Milan's kit next season. Change the blue to black and swap the logo. Done.

Home of Barca Fans