Bayern München

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You're exaggerating it. It much more about Bayern being the best team in the world.

Not at all. If you have watched Bremen before you would have known what you are seeing today is far below their level of play that we were used to seeing. Losing Frings was a big blow and they seemed to have not recovered from it. Aaron Hunt is a bit too inconsistent.

Kerrybai

The German league looks very poor to me. Outside the top 2 there appears to be a lack of quality, Bayer got destroyed by a poor United side and Schalke look rather average in Europe too.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Yeah, there's no way the Bundesliga is better than the EPL, none of the teams besides Bayern and Dortmund can compete in Europe.

Alik

The German league looks very poor to me. Outside the top 2 there appears to be a lack of quality, Bayer got destroyed by a poor United side and Schalke look rather average in Europe too.
Well...City used to get demolished in CL. Man Utd got beat by Bilbao. This season Sociedad is getting beat by everyone.

Crews

I think Leverkusen is just unexperienced and Schalke just has domestic problems. They both have so much more to offer.

Home of Barca Fans