Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Any truth in the rumours linking Kroos to ManUtd? Why would Kroos want to leave, has he become a bench player?

No, it's just a money issue. He wants as much as Schweinsteiger, Lahm etc. are getting, our bosses don't think that he's worth that much. He's using United to build his case.

Die Bayern

Any truth in the rumours linking Kroos to ManUtd? Why would Kroos want to leave, has he become a bench player?

Like Ryu said it's a money issue, as for your second question - nope. In fact, he has started the most games out of anyone except Neuer.

F

Flavia

Like Ryu said it's a money issue, as for your second question - nope. In fact, he has started the most games out of anyone except Neuer.

A bit offtopic: I know your nickname is in german, but everytime I see it, I can only read it in english... so funny :D

Die Bayern

A bit offtopic: I know your nickname is in german, but everytime I see it, I can only read it in english... so funny :D

Ohh you.. :D Someone else also mentioned it a few days ago, I've never thought about it before that lol! Can you change it to something else? I don't want to give you people ideas!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
ohh you.. :d someone else also mentioned it a few days ago, i've never thought about it before that lol! Can you change it to something else? I don't want to give you people ideas!

die bayern!!! Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home of Barca Fans