Bayern München

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was not sure where to put this, but anyway.......

Jupp Heynckes (ex-coach Bayern): "I'm a Barcelona fan for a long time now, since Johan Cruyff joined Barça as a player." [mundo deportivo]

:)

Maria

Was not sure where to put this, but anyway.......

Jupp Heynckes (ex-coach Bayern): "I'm a Barcelona fan for a long time now, since Johan Cruyff joined Barça as a player." [mundo deportivo]

:)

He also said that with Tito we played football just as good, if not even better, than the years before. So I'm just going to assume that he didn't watched Barca at all.

Replacing Tata next season?

Aparently he was offered the Barca job in 1996 and he refused, so I doubt that he would accept it now.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

He also said that with Tito we played football just as good, if not even better, than the years before. So I'm just going to assume that he didn't watched Barca at all.

I guess he was just being polite, sugar-coating the truth and all. ;)

AfricanBavarian

Pep talked about Toni Kroos' situation in his press conference today:
Pep was asked about "punishment" for Toni Kroos.

Pep groans: "punishment?" Then says: "We have many important players and lots of games, when the whole squad is fit, everyone will play.."

And he says: "We have changed the system in the last two games a little bit."

"For this reason, it was just a tactical decision. Toni Kroos has helped me and the team a lot., And he will help us in the future."

"I always analyze my team and our opponents strengths and weaknesses Then I decide who will play,"

" This is not the first time in my career that a player criticized my decision, it is...... happened to me in Barcelona many times. It is normal that a player is upset when he does not play."

" Afterwards, I need to talk to him. My only goal is to win. If I decide that we need a big striker, then Mario Mandzukic we need. If not, then another, then you can play again, and Toni., he must bear it. "

AfricanBavarian

Bild: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/b...io-euro-durch-allianz-deal-34634996.bild.html

Sport1: http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/newspage_844430.html

Allianz AG will become the third big shareholder. Supposedly they are paying 110 million Euro for 8.33% of the club (Adidas paid 75 mil€ in 2001 for 10% and Audi paid 90 for 9.09% in 2009)

As KHR has said repeatedly, that any future money from shareholders would not be used for transfers,but for infrastructure only. Meaning stadium and youth center. Bild sources say the entire 110 mil€ will be used to pay off the stadium.

What this means for us:

-Uli used to say the stadium will be paid off in 2016 or 2017 and when it's paid off, we will have between 25 and 30mil€ extra to spend every single year and that money will be invested in the team
-> After Allianz AG acquires 8.33% the stadium (340 mil€) will be paid off in full and our profits should increase by 25-30 mil€ every year.

-No US investor. There was speculation about an american investor.
-> Bayern will have three major shareholder, Adidas, Audi and Allianz -> AAA or A³, all German companies, no US, Chinese or arab investors

-The 8.33% going to Allianz AG causes an increase in capital that Adidas and Audi did not follow. This means that each of A³ now holds 8.33% of the FC Bayern AG.

- Deloitte valued the club at 1.3 bil. dollars if I remember correctly (2013 Forbes or something). 8.33% at 110 would mean that 100% of our shares are worth 1.3 bil.€

All in all today is a good day for Bayern.

Tomchin

@FCBayernEN: #FCBayern line-up vs. Hamburg:
Neuer - Dante, Thiago, Mandzukić, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Götze, Lahm (C), Alaba, Kroos #HSVFCB

Tomchin

Btw, is Javi Martinez permanently relegated to the bench? And Rafinha permanently on RB and Lahm shifted to dm?

I still remember how we were interested in Rafinha as an alternative to Alves long long time ago, quite surprised to see that he's become a starter for Munich now.

Alarcón

Btw, is Javi Martinez permanently relegated to the bench? And Rafinha permanently on RB and Lahm shifted to dm?

Possible but I don't think so. When Schweini is back, I think Lahm will be RB again; whether Pep will use Martínez/Schweini/Götze in midfield or drop Martínez in favour of Thiago or Kroos, no one knows.

Home of Barca Fans