Bayern München

AfricanBavarian

Tbh i never was of the idea that Gotze would make the ideal false 9 or whatever you call him playing in the center there. He's doing the job by having that attacking midfielder role drifting into the wings, free most of the times. He can put away some goals but he's not a goalscorer. He can offer more playing as attacking midfielder than false 9 for me personally.

His finishing isnt at the level of consistency you would want a striker to have but he can score some amazing goals if he is given the chance

Alarcón

Is it true Beckenbauer said Pep is wasting Gotze as a striker?

"It doesn't make much sense to play Gotze as a striker," Beckenbauer told Sky90.

"You are not doing the little guy any favours when you put him up front against three giant defenders. Gotze is nowhere to be seen any more when one of them coughs. It's simple as that.

"Bayern would be wasting his potential in this position. Of course, he could play there, but you don't get the best out of him in that position.

"I think he'd be at his best behind a striker. He is much more dangerous in that position."

Funny statement considering Götze has done pretty well this season when played as a false 9.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not close. They were best the first 15 minutes, since then Bayern have dominated.

I wouldn't say Bayern has dominated. 50% 50% to me. Robben had a FK that hit the post which was followed up by Mueller with a header that hit the post as well.

Lahm made it 2:0 just now.

Die Bayern

That Pinola guy should really consider going bald. His hair looks beyond awful :lol:.

His hear is doing my head in! Wish the cameras would stop showing him :D

Not the best performance from us, but Nurnberg is always a tough place for us to visit. Never expected the performance of the season there. Credit to them as they are giving it a real go.

Maria

That Pinola guy should really consider going bald. His hair looks beyond awful :lol:.

Worst haircut ever.

Bf9pOKDIQAA2wYK.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans